XXIX: Call Me By My Name 🔞

Mark Masahiro

Staring dreamily at the face of the man driving beside me was swaying my consciousness between the state of intoxication and clearheaded. I don't know if I'm getting sober or falling even deeper to inebriation.

Why does he have to show up at that pub anyway? I chose to be there because it was far from the usual places near our university that him and his friends used to hang into. Why was he even there? Was he spying on me?

I did what I promised Saya and tried my best to avoid P Vee, Jane, Pran and the rest of the people that were part of niisama's life. It was hard given that Jane and Pran were very persistent in following me around. But P Vee on the other hand did nothing to pursue me. It was for the best but I was disheartened. It looked like he was finally convinced that I wasn't Masa when he saw me and Saya kissing.

Then how come he was all over me again since this morning? His mood swings was making me so confused.

"What?" He glanced sideways at me briefly noticing how I was staring. I can't even tell if he was amused or annoyed at me. "You've been drooling over me Mark. Quit it or I don't know what I could do to you." He smiled. So he was more amused than annoyed I guess. His words didn't made me shy or anything though. I was even listless when I wiped the side of my mouth automatically when he said I was drooling. This made him laugh out loud.

"..."

"Why are you so cute nah, Mark?" He said. I feel the heat in my face but I guess he couldn't tell if it's from the alcohol or I was just simply blushing.

"Where are we going?" I asked forgetting the conversation we had earlier. I don't have my condo anymore. What used does it have when I go home to my mother everyday because I am so single? Though P Vee might have known where I live by now as he was used to be part of that neighborhood too before, he can't take me there at this state and in this ungodly hour. It would cause an uproar to the main house and aunt Preeda will surely give me an earful.

I checked in to a hotel when I decided to go out for a drink. I wasn't able to check in one earlier because I originally have no plans on drinking tonight. The meeting with P Vee earlier triggered me to get wasted on alcohol again.

"My place." He simply answered, eyes still on the road.

"Ok." I don't have the energy to argue. I mean I have no intention to argue. My drunken state doesn't want to argue. I even get excited thinking about it. I hate my unsophisticated self!

"It's weird that you don't resist. It was so different from the sober you this morning." P Vee spoke to me. His  handsome face looked so relieved.

"Whatever P. I don't have the energy to argue with you."

"Good." He looked sideways again to smile at me. The smile that I always look forward to see everyday. I am missing him so much.

I let P Vee help me walk up to his room while holding me on my waist and putting my arm around his shoulder. I don't why he thinks I won't be able to walk. I think I'm all sober now. But the feel of his body close to mine is something I wanted to take advantage to. I was even looking at the side of his face while we walk instead of looking more at the floor below me. He served as my eyes and I know he wouldn't let me fall.

"No. No. Not on your bed. I'll sleep on the sofa." I told him pulling away when we entered his room and some flashbacks came into my thoughts when I saw his bed. Cold sweats formed at my forehead as I feel nauseated all of a sudden. I hurriedly run into his bathroom and puked on the toilet, retching out everything that I had earlier from the alcohol up to my lunch. My mouth tasted bitter after I had let out everything.