XI. Don't Call My Name🔞

Mark Masahiro

Lately, my struggles to keep the lies hidden became my identity. I was so good in controlling my feelings infront of other people right now because maybe, just maybe,  I'm starting to believe my own lies.

But why did I do all this in the first place? I left my home in Japan and my dead brother cold in the morgue to go to Thailand and pretend to be him. At first it's all for the sake of our mother. I don't care about the rest. I just don't want our mother to know niisama have passed away and it's all because of me. I will keep pretending to be him as long as our mother is still alive. Because she doesn't have much time left out of her illness anyway.

Everything changes and become more complicated when P Vee was added to the equation. I wasn't planning to stay with him for much longer. It was supposed to end that day when he broke up with me thinking I was my brother during my first day in the university.

But how did things end up this way now? I think I am falling more deeply in love with him everyday. Yes. I can't deny this anymore. I'm in love with this guy I first met when I was no less than 10 years old. And he claims to love me too. Trouble is, he too thinks I am Masa oniisama.

If only I could totally erase my identity as Mark and live fully as Masa, then I would give anything for that to happen. Thinking of telling P Vee the truth burdens me more than telling my own morher.

"Mas? Hey. Masa." P Vee snapped his fingers infront of me pulling me out from my deep thoughts. I was sitting on the football field and supposed to be watching him playing soccer with his  friends.

"You are spacing out. Are you tired already? Should I send you home?" He sit beside me and I hand him his water bottle that I was holding all this time. I smiled seeing his handsome face all sweaty, his hair all disarrayed as he brushed it up with his hands. All this doesn't make him less attractive though. Seeing him like this makes my heart go weak.

"Why? Are you done playing? Who scored more?" I moved my hands at the back of his head and ruffled his soft hair that is damp with his own sweat.

"Almost. But I can stop if you want me too. Those idiots can continue playing until they drop. I scored them two goals already." He said before bringing the bottle of water to his mouth to drink. I watched him as he gulps the water down his white neck that glistens with his sweat, his Adam's apple moving seductively. I don't know when I started paying attention to every little detail of him. My fingers automatically moved to trace the water movement down his throat. He moaned and turned to stare at me.

"Masa. What are you doing?" He asked, his eyebrows raised giving me a naughty smile. I removed my fingers from his neck and poke on his cheeks, like the way he always does to me lately.

"What? I'm just a little thirsty too. You didn't left any of your water for me."

"Hmmm. Thirsty for your P Vee?" He was smiling like crazy while grabbing on my finger as he pressed it on his moist lips. I gulped down my own saliva and felt that thirst I was saying to him just now.

"So it all comes down to this huh. Are you playing football with us or playing with your boyfriend?" We were startled hearing someone talked behind us. I immediately pulled my hands from P Vee's grasp when I saw his friends, P Rune and P Luke grinning down at us. They were as sweaty as P Vee from playing on the field this whole time.

"What now? Came bothering me again? Did you even hit a goal to be this confident?" P Vee just glanced at his friends boringly and pulled off his sweaty jersey. I would like to curse on my eyes that weren't able to stop themselves from peering down his body.

"Look at him showing off his body infront of his boyfriend. Disgusting." I heard P Rune complaining. I tried my best to avert my eyes away from his body by looking at his face instead. He was already smirking while staring back at me.