VII. You Alone is Enough🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
*almost 90% NC. You can skip this chapter.
🙈

Vee Vivis

I'm trying hard not to explode in anger with the younger person in front of me, sitting half naked, all flushed because of the drug in his system. But how can I calm down when this person that constantly stirs me up recently has almost gotten himself raped earlier? I swear I would kill P Art if he touches Masa again.

"Leave! And call P Art to come here instead!" He shouted at me again in between his panting. This person was really testing my patience and self control right now. If he can only read my mind, he'll surely ran away seeing my impure thoughts about him at this moment.

But I know he was suffering from the effects of the drugs that was just starting to spike up in his body as we speak. It was manifested by the way his skin was flushing, his excessive sweating, the feeling of dizziness and the evident arousal that bulges in between his pants.

I swallowed hard looking at how tempting he is in front of me. His pretty  lips was slightly opened as he pants heavily for air.

"Masa." I called to him softly trying to control my own desire.

"What! If you're gonna scold me again then I will leave myself!" He shouted once again and tried to get up of the bed but I was too quick for him. I pushed his shoulders back down.

"Calm down will you! Don't let yourself get swayed by the effects of that drugs Mas! I know you can do better than that. Do you want to go down under the shower?" I was talking really nicely to him. I understand why he was acting fiercely like this. He can't helped it.

"No! I don't need a god damn shower P! You know what I want! Don't act like you are so naive P!" Again with his yelling. I inhaled deeply trying to hold the tiny bit of self control in me.

"Then I should take you to the emergency..." I didn't finished what I'm about to suggest when Masa jump at me and pushed me hard on the bed. He braced himself above me making me unable to move.

"If you don't want to do it then let me help myself on you, nah P?" He was finding it difficult to catch his breath. His beads of sweat falling down to my face.

"Mas, you..." I stopped talking when he comes down at me and licked my lips so slowly that I hold my breath in until he was finished. He stopped not far from my mouth, his eyes closed as his breathing became more raced. He unconsciously moved his hips causing his erect member to rub on my abdomen. A soft groan escaped his throat.

"P Vee..." He called my name when he opened his eyes again to look at mine. His eyes are trying to snatch me away from my sanity. His hands were now carelessly unbuttoning my shirt. When his impatience took over him, he just pulled everything down causing the remaining buttons to fly around the room. His mouth immediately crushes on mine while he rubs his naked chest above my own, moaning inside my mouth as our tongue played tango with each other. I love the way he tasted. I sucked on his tongue so hard savoring his taste while my hand started groping on his ass.

It's too late to turn back now. I'm gonna make sure he will be satisfied with my service tonight.

"Haaaah! P Vee!" He gasped pulling away from my mouth when I used my free hand to play with his nipples. He was twitching uncontrollably above me, grinding his lower body to mine with great demands. I get annoyed with the clothes that we still wear so I sat up and pulled everything off of Masa's body before I unbuckled my own belt, crawling slowly above him. Masa was biting his own fingers waiting for me to go on top of him again. His other hand was already playing with his own erection, his eyes luring me in.