XIII. Playing with Kana

Vee Vivis

I woke up with a gentle knocking outside my door, and cursing silently for whoever it was that disturbed my sleep. Seeing the clock beside my bed, it's already 30 minutes past 12. I guess I have slept too much.

Actually I have waken up earlier but when I realized it was Saturday, I went back to sleep after attaching my battery drained phone in the power plug.

I slept in the middle of my video chat with Masa last night. I was too exhausted to keep my eyes open even after I heard the younger person telling me that he loves me. I slept real well after that. I even have good dreams with him on it.

I stretched my arms and lazily walked towards the door. A plastic bag full of food greeted me when I opened the door. The one holding it has his face covered and only his beautiful hands made visible. But I know too well those pair of hand and whom it belonged to.

"I'm sorry. Will this be enough to make you forgive me?" The adorable voice of the person whose face was hidden greeted me like a gush of fresh air. I swipe away the plastic bags to get a view of his face but he was bowing down so low.

"Who are you? Are you a stalker or something? Let me see your face." I reached out my hand to tilt his chin and make him have an eye contact with me. His puppy eyes stared at me like he was about to cry again. This is the first time I was moved with a man's pleading. My lover is so damn cute!

"P Vee. I'm sorry. Please forgive me nah?" Ugh. I wanted to pull him to my arms and just be done with it! But I have to act difficult. He wronged me and he has to pay.

"Hmmph!" I flicked my head away from him and retreated back to my room. I heard him following behind me and closing my door quietly.

"I bought you lunch. There's beef and chicken in here. I also have desserts. Did you just wake up P? It's past lunch already!" He started talking when he entered my room and placed the food in my dining table when he gets to the small kitchen.

"Whose fault is that? I wasn't able to sleep well from what you did to me last night." I lied to him as I sat on the sofa and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv.

"Liar!"

"What?"

"You're a liar P! I watched you sleep until 3am. You looked like you were having a nice dream. You were even snoring." He was snickering while he reheat the food in my microwave. Did he really stayed that late to watch me sleep on his phone screen? I was smiling before I even realized it.

"You really did? Why would you do that?"

"Because I want to. I like watching you sleep. You looked so harmless and peaceful." I saw him shrugging his shoulders but still smiles without even looking at me.

"Harmless? What do you mean by that?"

"Harmless. Because you're asleep and you can't do anything against me? I'm already imagining what you will do to me when you wake up." He leaned on the sink and looked sourly at me, his small eyes squinting.

"And what do you think I will do to you?" I moved forward and smirked at him. I don't think I will be letting him leave my room without paying for what he did to me last night.

"Come here! Let's eat first. I'm starving. I only had coffee this morning." He complained and sat down infront of the dining table. I stood up from the sofa and followed him. I can smell the food he just brought with him. I realized I was hungry as well.