C1 {ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ}

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲;
𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘀~ 𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗛𝗔 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆!!

-Authors' POV-

You're just silently sleeping at your bed then at the moment your alarm turned on to wake you up.

You then woke up and look around your messy bedroom, you never cleaned it up since last night, 'Cause you were so tired from going with your father on a meeting.

You sighed "This bedroom is a mess..." you said with a annoyed tone in your raspy voice.

"Well have to clean up..."

'i woke up again in this messy bedroom i have... I should clean up before i hear my mom yell at me because im being to irresponsible' You taught to yourself.

~Time skip~

you walked to the living room seeing your cousin playing at her phone while the TV was on but she's not even watching it.

you turned the TV off and saw her glaring at you "Y/N?! Why'd you turn it off?!" She yelled to you.

"I thought you weren't watching" you said then just left the living room and go to the kitchen that was just next to the living room.

Your house is actually a mansion since your family is wealthy, they call your family the most perfect and successful family, without knowing the broken meaning behind it.

When you arrived at the kitchen you saw your mother sipping her coffee and flipping some pages on her book that she always reads for her work.

Later then you're making yourself some milk as your breakfast drink then suddenly you heard a thud coming from the living room to the kitchen but you didnt care about it and just continue what you were doing.

While making your milk, you suddenly feel there was someone at your back, so you turned around and saw your causin infront of you with a annoyed face.

"What do you want Somi?" you asked while putting your cup with hot water to the counter of the kitchen and glances at her.

you hear her hiss, "Somi, somi, shut the fuck up Y/N, you dare to just turn your back and not explain why you turned the TV off?".

"You were playing with your phone while the TV was on and its a waste of electricity when no one is watching the TV, it not a big deal, you could just turn it back on", you explained directly.

Somi rolled her eyes "Your really just smart huh? nerd" then she took your cup that was on the counter of the kitchen and splashes the hot water to you.

you flinched to what she did to you and you glared at her disgusting face.

"you useless fucker" She left the kitchen and goes upstairs, leaving you with your mother in the kitchen.

"Clean yourself up you brat and stop making somi mad, you do know she's better than everything you do" your mother said standing up and grabs her 'Goldy bag' ,and left the house.

'Its... so hot' you taught to yourself and looked down at your Pajamas that has hot water on it and dripping some hot water at the ground

'Beautiful words to start my day..." you chuckled at your taughts as you cleaned everything up.