C88 {Death anniversary}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
NOVEMBER 1, 2026

You sat there at the chair and your fingers danced on the piano. Every relative, your father and grandfather's employee's watched and listened to you play.

Irene smiled watching you, all attention was on you.

After your performance, you stood up and bowed at everyone as they clapped. You walk to your mother's table, she sat there with your aunts and grandmother.

"Y/N! You are so gorgeous!", Your ant smiled, you chuckled and tuck your hair behind your ear.

"Thank you auntie. So do you", your auntie returns a smile. As you were about to sit you suddenly see a Little kid outside the fences.

The death anniversary was held at the garden, full of grass. Delicious foods were served, it was formal.

You of course wore your dress.

The little guy caught your attention, as you looked at your mother.

"Mom.. Can I go somewhere real quick?", You whispered to her, your mother knits her eyebrows hearing this.

"Where?".

"Just.. At the bathroom, need to take a breath", You ask for permission, she nodded and let's you go.

"Be back okay?", You nodded then you walk out of the place making sure no one notices you as you see the little kid looking at you.

"Hey", You called out to him. Though he just looked at you, as you got closer he suddenly ran away. You gasped and run after him.

You were concerned, he might be lost or an orphan.

You followed the little guy, as you got deep in the forest. The little guy stops on his track at a pond, you looked around the whole place scanning the area.

Then your eyes landed at him.

"Little kid..", You panted, "are you lost?". You as as you stand up straight. The little boy turns around and looked at you.

He looked good actually, he has a clean cloth just a little but dirty maybe because of playing around the forest.

Which made you worry that he might be a lost kid.

The little kid was scrunching his nose, preventing himself from sneezing which made him look cute.

"Where are your parents kid?", You ask and walk closer to the boy and fix his messy hair then pat his head softly.

Though the boy frowned and slapped your hand away from him, "you promised to visit!", The little boy yelled at you, you gasp and take a step back. The boy started to cry, tears running down to his cheeks. "You don't remember me!", The poor little boy sobbed and wiped his tears.

You were shock and you didn't know what to do at this kind of situation. You never really had a chance to handle a child or properly interact with them. Even though it's common sense you still struggle.

"Oh no no.. Let's um.. Talk instead", You tell trying to comfort him.

The boy looked at you, "what?".

You took a deep breath and smiled at him, "I'm Lee Y/N. How about you?", You ask as you sat down to have the same height level as the little boy, you wiped his tears softly.

"Joonsu", He replies shortly as he sneezed, you giggled finding him cute.

"You have a nice name", You compliment him to at least make him feel good. You held his hand, "now where are your parents?", You ask and as you were about to stand up the little guy suddenly pulls you down to make you sit again.