C76 {ʜɪ?}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

4:24PM || January 6, 2026

3 hours passed since the thunder sisters left.

The house is pretty silent..

Mostly all of them are at the living room. Playing board games, others just chilling at the couch.

Younghoon arrives at the living room with a tiring sigh.

"what's wrong?", Sangyeon looks at Younghoon.

"Chanhee's taking a rest, He says only Hyunjoon can sense some things like those souls, but Hyunjoon's also out". Younghoon informs and sat on the single couch, as he look at aerim. "How did you sense those souls?", Younghoon questions.

"I just felt Kanna's presence and thoughts that's all", Aerim tells and continued playing monopoly with Sunwoo, Rimin and Eric.

"Do you also feel that Hyunjae?", Younghoon turns his head to Hyunjae, hyunjae shakes her head.

"I don't do unliving things", Hyunjae answers and smiles sheepishly.

They nodded.

"Hey.."

Everyone got their attention on Kevin.

"Is Y/N still sleeping? It's been hours, she still didn't eat lunch too", Kevin tells noticing how long you've been gone.

Everyone looked at each other then rimin spoke up.

"I actually visited Jacob's room earlier cuz I wanted to talk about Jeff. But instead I saw Ynie sleeping", Rimin says as they all look at rimin.

"She's still sleeping??", Sangyeon furrows his eyebrows.

Rimin nods, "What time did you go to Jacob's room?", Aerim questions.

"Just before I got here so maybe around... 30 or 40 minutes ago?", Rimin giggled, they all sighed in relief.
"not gonna lie, I didn't know Y/N is  THAT HOT". Rimin said and look at the boys.

'Causing the boys to flush in red. Confused on what Rimin just said.

"O-of course.. I mean it's Y/N after all-...", Eric mumbles and screamed in victory as he won the monopoly game.

But Immediately hissed in pain when Aerim slapped his arm for being too happy and being too good at this game.

"Really?", Rimin turns her head to Eric curiously, "Actually I never felt human's temperature but now that I touched Y/nie she's so hot", Rimin tells which 'caused a silence in the living room.

.

.

.

.

"temperature?", Sunwoo repeats the word that caught them.

Sangyeon sighs, "Please someone check on Y/N.", Sangyeon commands.

Jacob, Eric, Kevin and Changmin immediately runs to Jacob'room.

They see you sitting at the window-side bed in Jacob's room. Staring outside .

It still felt like winter, cold and white. The trees had no leaves.

You turned your head to the door just to see them.

"Hi?", You furrow your eyebrows saying hi to them.

Eric sighs and runs to you as he held your forehead and neck.