C59 {ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHORS POV-
.

.

.

.

.

Sounds of someone typing loudly on the keyboard while slurping something that smells like.. Coke?

Hearing these you slowly open your eyes although your vision was quite blurry and your eyes keeps on closing. You struggled trying to look at a guy who's sitting on a chair with his computer, the guy is wearing a blue or black hoodie? You can't see clearly.

You can feel that you're laying on a couch, and the boy was just beside you, after a few moments on trying to make your sight clear but you still failed.

The guy slowly turns his head to you, you furrowed your eyes.

"Who are you..", You muttered out but he seems to not hear anything and after a second he came closer to you but before he could get a hold of you, your whole world went to empty black.

As you jumped out of the bed after a few seconds and widened your eyes, you held your chest while panting.

Haknyeon raises a brow at you, "What's wrong??", Haknyeon questions, he was just eating a hot bread and you suddenly jumped off the bed.

DECEMBER 21, 2025

You calmed down after a few seconds as you whisper to yourself, "It was just a dream... Gosh".

Haknyeon tilts his head, "wut?".

You look at him and shake your head as you look around you, Eric, sunwoo are still sleeping. You look back to Haknyeon, "What time is it?".

"Five AM Sharp", Haknyeon answers, You sigh and nods.

You stand up and walk out off the room leaving Haknyeon wondering what happened to you.

As soon as you got out of sunwoo's room, You walked right to the bathroom to wash up for your period.

You're mind is still busy thinking about that dream of yours, it felt like it was real. And it's slightly scaring you, you've been having wierd and scary dreams nowadays.

After washing up, you look at yourself in the mirror. "I wonder how mom is doing..".

You sigh at your words, why would you even care about them. Seems to be that they don't care about you at all.

If they would've, they would've pulled out an whole army to find you, you giggled at your thoughts as you walk out of the bathroom.

You walk into the kitchen and as soon as you show yourself, the boys in the kitchen stopped talking and looked at you.

You also stopped walking and look at them, you notice that they're staring at you, you wonder 'Is there something wrong on my face?'.

"No, not at all. You look great as always", Hyunjae replied to your thoughts by speaking up, you sighed. You literally forgot that he could just read others mind, you wonder why and how, when he only has the mind manipulation magic.

Guess they are unique in their own ways.

You then walk to the counter and take the hot pot and cup to pour some Hot chocolate that you assume they made early in the morning.

"Then why are you all staring at me like that?", You ask while pouring it to the cup, you could feel their eyes locking to you. The boys in the rooms are only Sangyeon, Hyunjoon, Jaehyun, Chanhee and Changmin.