C75 {ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

4:16AM
January 6, 2026

You open your eyes, you were sleeping but suddenly felt like waking up.

You sat down and take your phone from the bag just to see the time.

4:16AM

Yawning, you see Aerim and Rimin sleeping. aerim snoring like a pig, rimin groaning smelling the beer from aerim's mouth.

You giggled and wear a coat, deciding to leave the tent.

Once you left it was still dark, and the campfire was still Burning up for a light around the dark place.

You looked around and put your hands inside your pocket.

You hear some footsteps coming in the way, you took some warm water near the campfire and drink it.

"Y/N?", You turned around there you see sunwoo looking at you, wondering why you're still awake.

"Oh hey", You smiled a little then your eyes landed on sunwoo's hand which had a bracelet. As soon as you saw it sunwoo hid it on his back and look down. "So you found it", you said not even acting dumb.

Sunwoo nods and walks to you to grab some warm water too. "yeah". You look at him then look away. he stares at you, "you're not gonna sleep?". Sunwoo questions then drink the warm water.

You shrugged, "I just woke up from a nap actually". You said and giggle softly, Sunwoo nods. "you?".

Sunwoo sighs, "Maybe later when we get home", Sunwoo tells and sits down by the campfire. You look at him and just stood there. Sunwoo notices you as he turns his head to you, both of you had a silent eye contact. Then he broke the silence, "Does your mother keeps on contacting you?", Sunwoo questions.

You furrowed your eye brows, "Why would she call me? She doesn't even Care about me", You chuckle bitterly.

Sunwoo bit his bottom lip then released a sigh, "Yeah, but you did tell us that she called you last time?". Sunwoo raises a eyebrow.

You frowned, you don't remember having a call from her at all nor telling anything to sunwoo and the other boys.

"Uhh No?"

Sunwoo got more confused then sigh looking back to the campfire. "Nevermind". He says as he stares at the fire.

You then sat at the other chair beside him, not too close though.

It was silent, everything was. Just you and Sunwoo staring at the campfire zoning out.

Sunwoo then spoke up, "I think I had the wrong person", Sunwoo suddenly says. It was so random of him. What the hell does he mean? You thought and look at him confusedly. "The Kanna that I met.. And the Kanna who Aerim knows are different..", Sunwoo looks down.

You furrow your eyebrows getting more confused, "What does that mean???".

"The Kanna that I met isn't the real Princess Kanna of Precasia..", Sunwoo tells, he had it all in his mind all night 'till dawn. Then there he goes telling it to you.

"Then who was it?", You question, Sunwoo shrugs.

"Probably just her ghost.. Gardencia does have some illusion to trick kids..", Sunwoo looks down to the bracelet. "That's why I don't know why kanna is reaching out to me..", Sunwoo frowns. You were just listening to him, "the kanna who i didn't met.. She's haunting me". Sunwoo runs his hands through his hair.