C85 {Promises and Goodbyes)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
February 24, 2026
7:25PM

"We decided on.. Something", Sangyeon says and walks up to you, you furrows your eyebrows.

"What?..", You ask once again.

"You have to leave the house.."

.

.

.

.

Hearing those broke your heart to pieces.

What? Why? Is it because of me? No..

This house is the most important thing for you now, the people in it.

All of you.

A tear fell down from your left eye, as you looked down. No words to say, speechless.

"It's not because of you...", Aerim speaks up, she heard your thoughts. Everything, she sighs. You looked at her, "It's because of those people who comes for you.".

"I'm still the problem!", You yelled frowning, aerim shakes her head.

"No no no shh... I promise it's not you. we promise Y/N.. Just those people, who comes for you to harm you, to kidnap you. They can sense magic here because this house is made of magic.. And they can smell celestians who are us.. There might be more accidents that will happen that'll cause you very much harm...", Aerim explains and held your hand. You cried and looked down.

Is this it?

"We just don't want you to be part of supernatural things.. It just hurts you..", Jacob added.

Rimin shakes her head, completely disagreeing with the decision they made without her.

"Y/N is part of supernatural! She saved us from getting killed by king Loik! Why kick her out of it?! She stays-", Rimin demanded.

"No. A strong spirit from precasia took control of her body.. That's why that happened", Chanhee says with his serious face. Deep down he Wants to run to you and hug you, not wanting to make you leave.

"what?...", Rimin was shock and looked down.

You looked at your hands.

The powers felt like yours though...

"Still no! Are you all giving up on
Y/N?! Just because she's a weak mortal human?!", Rimin Still defends, "Kevin remeber that time you told me everything about the precious human you met?! y/N?! You told me the first time you looked at her you promised yourself to protect her! Are you breaking the promise?!", Rimin looks at Kevin, still expecting and hoping to change their mind.

Kevin covers his face and cried shaking his head. Mira sighs and embraces Kevin to comfort him.

Rimin frowned, "I know deep down all of you don't want to let Y/N leave the house. Changmin..", Rimin turns her head to Changmin, "All those years at celestia I've always wanted to see you always happy in every where you go, but you couldn't because of those cruel rulers. Then I thought you won't be happy in earth so i was worried.. But when I came here at earth i saw you smiling and laughing every where you go.. All because of Y/N..

Don't you all see how much Y/N has changed to you all?! Yet you guys are still gonna kick her out?", Rimin yelled to everyone, snapping them back to their thoughts.