C50 {ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
December 7, 2025
12:17PM

You lock your eyes at Hyunjoon who's looking down at his lap, Hyunjae looks at Hyunjoon and walks to him.

"Joon...", Hyunjae's voice was about to break, Hyunjoon looks up to Hyunjae and stands up, hugging him.

Eric also stared at them tears falling down, it's been so long seeing this old friend of theirs. Their brother how could they not cry?

"You-you've been watching us down here?", Hyunjae asks as he breaks the hug and look at Hyunjoon with those teary eyes, the other boys soon then went to the kitchen just to see the whole scene.

"Yes..."

"Hyung... you should've showed yourself so we all could be complete again..", Sunwoo said, as he steps up and look at Hyunjoon.

Hyunjoon chuckles, "Yeah.. But now we're complete right?". Hyunjoon questions smiling, as the boys laughed softly.

"well about Y/N though...", Eric turns his head at you, as Hyunjoon looks at you too making all boys look at you.

You felt shiver when everyone looked at yoy as you cover your face, "What the fuck don't look at me like that in unison!"

They all laughed as they wipe their tears, you look at Hyunjoon biting your bottom lips finding it awkward. Hyunjoon chuckles, "I've known you for years Y/N... No need to be awkward..." Hyunjoon tells, you smile at him and nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
5:34PM

It's already afternoon, you're at Younghoon's room with a book and pen, writing everything that happened today.

Looking at Younghoon who's also writing something on a note you take a peek.

'Dear Mother... Hyunjoon is back, it's pretty shocking but it's amazing too. It's been so long since i saw him and get to hug him. He's still a baby to u-" Younghoon looks at you realizing that you've been reading the note. Younghoon slaps your face softly, you giggled and go back to your book.

"Is You're mother here?", You question, younghoon smiles sadly and looks at you.

You look back to him as he shakes his head and looks back to his note, "I'm gonna send this myself to the realm where life and deaths come from... It will be easy for me now since i have Hyunjoon and Chanhee. Especially Hyunjoon".

You tilt your head, "Why? What kind of supernatural powers does Hyunjoon have?", You question.

Younghoon chuckles, "Death".

You widen your eyes hearing death and look back to your note, "S-so... T-there is life... and there is death here...", You look at Younghoon in shock.

Younghoon chuckles and nods, "Yup".

You nodded and sigh, "Does that mean if i give a letter too... My Father can read it?", You question out of curiosity, not just curiosity though. You miss your father, though he treated you like a doll you still can't move on about both of your memories back then when you were still young.

"Sadlym.. No", Younghoon replies shorty and sadly shaking his head, "Only beings like us are sent there when they die. Humans has heaven and hell but we have life and death realm for OUR beings", Younghoon explains, you tilt your head confusedly.

"But using Hyunjoon's power which is death... Can't i at least talk with my father??", You question, Younghoon then nods.

"Yes", You smile in tiny, but Younghoon furrows his brows looking at you, "But... didn't he treat you badly?".