C86 {Autumn}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
February 25, 2026

One knock, you'll finally see your family again.

Inhaling deeply then exhale, you bring all your courage as you knock on the door.

the car Eric was driving was still there, waiting for you to come inside the house.

As you knocked the door you hear someone shouting.

"Who's that!!?", A familiar voice yells as steps can be heard in a distance.

Unnir Lim. She's still in the house.

You didn't answer and continued to knock twice, as you waited the door finally opened.

Unnie lim sighs, "Ma'am Irene Id resti-", Unnie lim stops on her sentence when she looked at you. Knowing who you are immediately, even though you're not that thin anymore, or you no longer have long hair she still knew you just by one look. "y-Y/N?", She stutters as she backed away covering her mouth, her eyes swelled with tears.

"u-unnie lim..", You couldn't hide it, you wanted to cry. Seeing unnie lim made you remember everything she did for you.

"Oh my poor child", unnie lim cried and immediately embraced you, you cried and rest your chin on her shoulders. She pats your back, "where have you been?.. we've been looking all over for you", unnie lim cries.

"It's okay.. I'm here unnie", You released from the hug and smiled at her, she wipes your tears and smiles.

"You should see your mother.. She's been finding you..', unnie lim says which made you shake your head.

"she hates me unnie", You said scared.

"No she doesn't. Trust me.. She'll be happy when she sees you after 3 months..", Unnie lim smiled, you looked down. "come on". Bunnie lim takes your luggage and went inside first.

You looked back Eric was still there inside the car , you smiled at Eric as a sign that it's okay. Eric beeped then drives off.

Taking a deep sigh you went inside the house closing the door. You look at every part of the houde. This was the house where you grew up.

Though filled with bad memories.

You went to the living room and see the family photos. where you father was still alive.

You looked at them.

"Y/n?..", You turned your head to where the sound came from just to see your mother.

Your mother. Irene. The woman who turned your life upside down.

"Mom..", you mumbled and stared at her, she stares at you and slowly walks closer.

Irene walks closer until she's infront of you, she touched your hair, your short hair.

You we're scared on what she'll say. She might be mad though if she ever be you know where you'll go.

It took a few seconds of Irene to speak up, she was scanning every part of your body. Your hair, face, body. It seems to her that a lot has changed to you.

"My daughter..', She smiled and embraced you, you were frozen on your spot. Wondering why it's like this.

Huh? she's not mad?

"I'm sorry for failing you", Irene cries and embraced you tightly, you were still frozen on your spot. Not knowing what to day nor what to do. "I know I'm a bad mother, for blaming everything on you, for hurting you. I'm sorry..", She cries and cups your cheeks. "You never deserved those bad things.. Please.. Forgive me", Tears kept falling from her eyes.