C27 {ꜱᴀɴɢʏᴇᴏɴ ʜʏᴜɴɢꜱ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ? ㅋㅋㅋ}

-AUTHORS POV-
November 24, 2025
8:34AM

"Abyss What???" You tilt your head in confusion.

"Well there are Some kind of Dimensions you know!? like our dimension is called Celestial Dimensions and there are others too named Twilight forest, Deep dark and Moree!!" Eric Explains it to you then your jaw dropped.

"Well that's cool"

"No it's not Y/N, Every dimensions have different worlds, you never know one if those realms will ambush on your realm" Changmin looks down.

"Oh..." You closed your mouth then.

"Well Abyss... Abyss it's a dark world... So, if you ever want to visit some dimensions... I'd like to warn you about the abyss" Younghoon bites his bottom lips.

"But... what about those whispers?" You ask.

"We still have to figure it o-"

"No! I'm sure it's one of the abyss demons!! Like, The abyss has been hunting us ever since we were young, what if they're now hunting someone who we love??" Eric Exclaims, the rooms atmosphere then change and it became quiet.

"I won't let that happen... not this time again" Sunwoo mumbles glancing at you.

"Well... We'll protect Y/N for now, So Y/N you are not allowed to go outside!" Sangyeon looks at you.

"I don't really go out tho" You grinned teasingly.

"And..." Sangyeon thinks about more rules for you. "Never leave Y/N alone".

"What? So... WE CAN SLEEP AT Y/NS ROOM FREELY NOW?!" Eric Exclaim excitingly.

"No, Y/n will sleep in one of our rooms" Sangyeon corrects eric.

"Then feel free to sleep with me Y/N!" Younghoon winks at you.

"ehehehe..." You smiled awkwardly.

"Well... if Y/N isn't allowed to be alone... Then... We can shower togeth-"

"MOON HYUNGSOO!!!".

~15 minutes later~

Kevin Is now laying on your lap while some little wounds on his face are showing. While the other members are laughing at Kevin.

"Don't joke Like that again Kevin" You pat his head softly.

"Ishhh Shut uppo Y/N, Why are you patting my head tho??" Kevin raised a brow.

"Because i almost ripped some of your hair earlier..." You giggled silently.

"Ehh?! How dare you!! I want my Papa Jacob!!" Kevin pouts.

"Don't worry little kevin~ Papa's right here" Jacob holds Kevins hand and sits next to you.

"Wow what a cute family" Chanhee scoffs while looking at the 3 of you.

"Family strok-" Haknyeon got cut by sangyeons glare. "Okay okay... Calm down hyung".

"Anyways, where should i sleep tonight then?" You questioned, while brushing Kevins hair softly.

"Hmm..."

"Wait! What about me? I mean like i can block magics, so no one can come to Y/N" Haknyeon suggested with a big wide smile.

"No Haknyeon... Think about yourself too, you'll get hurt because of using your powers overnight" You look at Haknyeon worriedly.

"Well i have to do everything just to protect my Human" Haknyeon bites his botton lips.