C30 {Questions}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHORS POV-
7:34PM

"You still sleeping at Jacobs room?" Eric sits beside you on the couch.

"Why? Have a problem?" Jacob sits next to you on the couch too.

"Well, i miss sleeping with Y/N" Eric rolls his eyes.

"Same" Kevin joins and sits next to Eric.

"Yeah when we were playing rock, paper, Scissor and the one who loses will have to eat the sour candy" Eric said excitingly.

"That was a very memorable memory" Kevin scoffed.

"But Y/N is good at it tho!! The sour candies didn't even made a change of her face" Eric said and looks at you.

"Sour candies are yummy" You smiled.

"What's the topic?" Juyeon joins in and asks.

"About where Y/N is sleeping" Jacob replies and pats your head softly.

"Isn't she sleeping in your room?" Juyeon asks, tilting his head.

"Of course, she is sleeping with me" Jacob sassily confirmed it.

"Tss, I miss Y/N! She has been sleeping with Changmin hyung these past few weeks! and now Jacob hyung gets to sleep with Y/N!! maybe forever now!!" Erics voice became louder.

"I ain't gonna lie, those past weeks sleeping with Changmin was a nightmar-" You got cut when someones hands covers your mouth. You turned your head and saw changmin.

"You hate sleeping with me?" Changmin asks and raised a brow at you, as he let go of his hands off your lips.

"Not like that but like... Your pranks" You rolled your eyes, earning some soft laughters to the boys.

"A day without pranking you is imperfect" Eric giggles and looks at you with his gummy smile.

Changmin then sits at the floor below you. as you caressed his hair.

"Hey something suddenly caught my mind!!" Kevin raises his hands, as everyones attention in the living room comes to him.

"What?" You ask.

"Soon We should have a sleepover! In order for Y/N to be safe too!!!" Kevin smiles widely.

The boys then agree about it by nodding.

"True!! And me and Y/N will share the same bed" Eric said already claiming you like your a thing.

"Maybe soon, we all still have something to work on" Jacob tells, as you turned your head to him.

"What are those things?" You ask raising a brow.

"Taking care of our human?" Jacob answers in a obvious tone.

"Oh" You looked infront again then look down to changmins hair still caressing it.

"wai- Aren't we already taking care of her when we're going to have a sleepo-" Juyeon got cut when you yawned at the moment.

"Sleepy much?" Kevin asks.

"Nah, just tired" You replied and pecked changmins head. "I'm gonna go and sleep now" You said standing up and also about to leave, but you got stopped when someone holds your hand.

"Kiss?..." Kevin asks looking at you with his pouty face.

You chuckled nervously, as you softly let go of Kevins hands, "Not today kevinie..." You said then slowly walked away.

"Awwe" Kevin aggressively lays his back on the couch while crossing his arms. Eric laughed at him while Jacob parts his shoulder to calm him down.

"so Eric" Jacob calls out eric, earning everyones attention.