C56 {Planned a Party}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
December 19, 2025 || 2:40

"Me and Hyunjae were talking about you and the boys in here at earth.. he happen to mention the god's stone. It seems to be a powerful name, so what the hell is it?", You question out of curiosity.

"A stone", Eric smiley answered, Kevin face palmed at his answer.

"Of course it's a stone she's not dumb Eric", Kevin pinches Eric's cheeks, eric whined and rolls his eyes. "It comes from its name.. Godly stone, owned by the gods and.. it's a stone that holds a powerful godly magic".

"It has the power to summon a god", Chanhee looks at you, you look at him and nodded. You're shock at this stone, like how does this stone exists.

"There are many of it actually, but some of it turned to an ordinary stone since some humans used it on with their greedy ambitions. That's why it's kind of impossible for us to find it", Sunwoo added some information about the stone, you nodded.

As expected from the human species, you sigh and look down. "Why do you guys need it?".

"Hmm... To stop our parents. Our parents also has their greedy needs, and we're scared that once they get a hold of that stone... The universes might shut down", Sunwoo answered you questiond this time, you nodded.

"So you guys are just preventing that to happen", They all nodded as chanhee continues to play rolling the dice.

"Our parents have been finding that for centuries... Yet they never found it. So taking the advantage of the open portal we came down to earth to search for it too", Sunwoo again shared while continuing on to the game, you nodded and listened to their story.

"What does it look like?", You ask.

"It's a black stone, it just looks like a ordinary stone. Although it glows with bright colors.. and yeah just like that it could be a round stone", Haknyeon this time answers instead of sunwoo, you just nodded.

"Ohh alright..."

So if they find this stone, are they gonna leave earth or stay? That's kinda sad to imagine about..

You had those words in your thought as the boys looks at you expecting more question, but you seem to let those question keep in your head. Maybe soon you'll get their answer, just not now.

You gave out a sigh and smile at them, "I can help finding it", They all smiled on ehat yoy just said right now.

Kevin giggles, "Sure~".

After that the game went on normally, you eight talked about random things probably how humans made such products like a monopoly, card games. yes that random.

Talking about products something came inside in your mind, as the second game ended with a winner sunwoo. This time the third game all eight of you are playing.

As the third game went on by with kevin rising up his money, you giggled and spoke up.

"I have a plan"

They all turn their head to you, "Let's have a Christmas party", You gave out an idea to do this upcoming Christmas eve.

Kevin gasped and smiled widely on the idea you just gave, "OMG I'VE BEEN PLANNING TO DO THAT THE WHOLE YEAR!!", kevin cried out and hugged Eric who's confused.

"Huh? What are we doing?-", Eruc was too focused on the game that he didn't get to catch up on the happenings.

You giggled at eric, "We should tell the others then", You said as they nod but one seems to not catch up.