C60 {ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
December 21, 2025
10:10AM

"I'm sorry ok?? I should stop hugging you at a unexpected moment", Eric pouts looking down, you sigh and hold his hand.

"It's alrighttt i love your hugss", You smile to him, Eric smiles back to you then hugs you softly this time.

You giggled and hugged back as the boys are looking at the both of you in awe.

"It's almost lunch, come on boys", Sangyeon stands up and goes to the kitchen, signalling the other boys to help him.

Half of them went to the kitchen, the only one left in the living room with you are, Changmin, Sunwoo, Haknyeon and Eric.

You look at them as you and Eric broke the hug already, you look down to your hand, Sunwoo tilts his head looking at you.

"If you fell that hard then your human head would've broken to pieces by no-"

Changmin flicks Sunwoo's lips, Sunwoo gasps and covers his lips after, he glares at his changmin hyung.

Changmin glared back, "Do you even know what you're saying?!", Changmin frowned.

Sunwoo sighs, "Just a jokee hyugg", Sunwoo whined, Changmin shakes his head and crosses his arm. Sunwoo looks at you then, "But Y/N how are you feeling after the fall?", Sunwoo questions concerned.

At the first minute you didn't reply and still spacing out, Haknyeon then snaps his finger right infront of you to put you back to your own senses.

You blinked a few times and flinched, you look up at them, "W-what?".

Changmin shakes his head and clicks his tongue, "She's totally not doing great after the fall..".

Sunwoo scratches the back of his head aggressively and stood up, deciding to just walk out.

Though you spoke which made Sunwoo halt on his steps.

"Does any of you have the ability to erase a persons memory?", You suddenly question, as the room went silence as they are confused on what you just questioned.

"Yeah.. But she's not here", Changmin furrows his eyebrow.

You look at him, "A girl?". Changmin nods, "who?", You question again.

"Hyunjae's little sister, Aerim", Changmin answers. Eric suddenly gives off a wow expression.

"Wahhh it's been so long since i saw Aerim and the others", Eric giggles, Haknyeon nods.

"I agree, i hope they're doing well", With that Sunwoo looked down and walk out of the living room.

"Although, to be specific there are many other people like us who has the ability to erase memories", Hwall then walks in the living room before glancing at Sunwoo's direction, whom he see is having a emotional aura, he sighs and looks at you.

You turn your head to him, "Oh?"

Hyunjoon nods, "Have they ever mentioned you about the seven dimensions?", Hyunjoon questions as you tilt your head trying to remember if they mentioned it to you or not, although at the moment seems like it's hard to let your mind process.

You just shook your head. As Sunwoo left his room holding his manga this time, Hyunjoon looks at Sunwoo and chuckles, as sunwoo speaks up.

"I think we did actually..", Sunwoo scratches his head also not sure.