C26 {ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ??}

After all of these following days everything pretty much went chaotic and nice Since you got really close to The boyz, almost everynight each member would sleep next to you and you get really annoyed by it but also got used to it. Few days has passed and everything seems to be great too.

- - - - - -
AUTHOR'S POV
November 23, 2025
12:08AM

"Y/N... Y/N... wake up"

You opened your eyes and the first thing that you could see is a dark shadow that's standing infront of the window facing you.

"H-huh?..." You wipe your eyes thinking that it must be just a illusion that changmin always use to prank you mostly at nights since you've been staying at this place.

"Y/N..."

You closed your eyes then open it once again but the dark shadow figure still hasn't left yet, you sat upright at the bed and look confused at it.

"Changmin? Are you seriously making fun at me at the middle of the night???" You look around your room but sadly you saw nothing except from that dark shadow, "Changmin! Just stop making fun of me!!".

"Y/N..."

"Changmin!!" You yell changmins name again but no one still replied.

"Y/N..!" The dark shadow figure begins to yell your name too.

"AHH!! SUNWOO!! ERIC!! SANGYEON!!" You yelled randomly getting scared, as the dark shadow figure starts to come closer to you and still yelling your name again and again.

"YOUNGHOON!!! CHANGMINN!!!! AHH" You screamed as soon as the black figure comes closer and you could totally see his eye color that shined 'Devilish Red' with a dark purple aura.

After you screamed, everything suddenly turned black

• • • • • •

"Y/N"

You flinched at your bed and looked around your room, getting confuse.

"Huh?! It was all a dream??... It felt real.." You tried to catch a breath then you look at the window where the shadowed figure was but it seems to be that he's not there

• • • • • •

You left the room and walk at the hallways until you arrived at one door, you opened it and came inside. As soon as you came inside you jumped at the bed and layed down. You sleep again but now it's a peaceful sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
November 24, 2025
6:46AM

"I don't know why she's here"

"Y/Ns there??"

"Yeah"

"Did she.. teleported???"

"Shut up eric! No way"

"Then how is she here?!"

"I don't know!"

"Ughhh stop talking" You groaned and turned around the bed to stay away from them.

"Yah Y/N wake up! Why are you in my room???" Chanhee slaps your butt then you jumped on the bed.

"Don't attack me or i'll attack you" You Threatened chanhee but is still half asleep, hair all messy and have the morning face.

• • • • • •

"BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA"
"BAHAHHAHA HE-HELP!!"
"BABAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

"Huh?" You tlit your head to the boys and sit down at the bed.

"You should see yourself right now baby" Kevin giggles, then you came down the bed and walk to chanhee's mirror.