C24 {ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
November 8, 2025
1:45PM

"Where's Y/N?"

"She's resting"

"What happened?"

Chanhee sighed and sat at the chair, "Something weird is going on with Y/N".

"That's why Jacob hyung is trying to talk with her" Juyeon said and sighed.

"I hope she's okay..." Changmin said and looks at where you and jacob are

"Is there something wrong Y/N?" Jacob asks while he's holding your hand to make you calm, which really made you calm with jacobs presence too.

"... My tears were... Black..." You said and looked at Jacob with a hopeless look.

"What do you mean? It was just a normal tear?..." Jacob asks then you got shock by it.

"What..?"

"So you wiped your tears and you saw your own tears and the color is black??" Jacob asks and moves at the back of you.

"Yes..."

"Maybe you misunderstood it" Jacob tells and is caressing your hair with his other hand.

"No... I wiped it many times and the color was black and... I don't know why my tears kept falling..." You said kind of shaking in fear then you felt a warm feeling on you.

Jacob back hugged you at the moment which made you stop from shaking, you then inhaled and exhaled letting it all out.

"Y/N..." Steps came to the where the both of you and jacob are, jacob then broke the hug, as you and him turned both of your head to the voice.

"Need something hyunjae?" Jacob asks, as hyunjae sat down next to you while jacob is at the back of you sitting caressing your hair again.

"hm... Can i have some time with Y/N jacobi?" Hyunjae asks then jacob nods and stood up.

Jacob pats your back, "I'll go Y/Nie". You just hummed as a answer. after that Jacob left both you and hyunjae.

• • • • • • •

You in a sudden felt like your body is turning to hyunjae's direction. "Hyunjae... are you doing this??".

"What if i am?" Hyunjae asks smiling mischievously while manipulating you to move

After a second your face is already inches apart from hyunjae, as both of you stared at each others gaze, "Why are we so close?" You suddenly asked at the moment.

• • •

"Pffft!!" Hyunjae looked away chuckling then you got confused, "Okay... Let's be serious now" Hyunjae tells and backs away giving distance to the both of you.

"What?"

"Y/N"

"What??"

"I've been hearing your thoughts" After hyunjae's sentence you got shocked. "Why not? i'm a mind reader after all". He chuckled.

You looked away, "What did you hear?".

"Your problems"

"What kind of problems?" You look at him, while he's looking straight at you .

"Your old problems those family problems, but mostly nowadays.... about our whispering problems?" Hyunjae tells and you got shocked but you didn't really show it.

"And?.." You look away

"Let's talk about this when we get home... I'll tell the others that we should get going now" Hyunjae said while standing up but you just went silent until you saw a Cute hand infront of you, "Get up now... Don't worry we can talk this out later" Hyunjae tells giving you a hand.