C62 {ɢʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇꜱ}

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
December 22, 2025 || 8:43AM

All of you are at the table talking and laughing making jokes about the Birthday boy.

"Don't be offended Eric, Happy birthday", Jacob pats Eric's back as Eric rolls his eyes playfully.

"Whatever"

After that everything went silent, You stood up and take a empty plate, "I'll put more rice here", They nod as you go to the counter of the kitchen.

You notice that there's no more rice, you then hear Eric yawning.

"Waahhhhh I think i'm not gonna eat lunch anymore", Eric yawns, you but your bottom lip and came back with the empty plate.

"There's no more rice", You inform, Sangyeon nods.

"Well, i'm sure everyone's full too.. We can just eat the deserts", Sangyeon tells with a assuring nod, as everyone agrees.

You also nod and sit back to your seat.

"Christmas is almost close", Haknyeon suddenly speak up.

"I know right.."

"IT'S TIME FOR GIFTS"

kevin exclaimed happily.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
8:21PM

You and Eric have been playing games as soon as dinner ended, "Need support herr Y/N!!", Eric calls to you.

You nodded, "aye aye", Both of you are currently playing LOL.

Sunwoo peeks in the room then walk in, as he goes to Eric's side and watches the gameplay.

"DESTROY THE TOWERS!!", Eric exclaimed in excitement, as both of you are in the verge of winning.

After a few minutes the sound of Victory filled the whole room as you and Eric cheered happily.

Sunwoo giggled and sighs, "What time do you two plan two sleep huh?", Sunwoo asks raising a brow.

Eric giggles, "Me and Y/N planned to sleep as soon as Twelve AM strikes, 'cause it won't be my birthday anymore", Eric shrugs and look at his laptop to start a match again with you.

Sunwoo scoffed in disbelief as he stands up, "Alright whatever",Sunwoo sighs and leaves the room.

Eric stretches his arms and looks at you with a competitive smirk, "Ready Y/N?".

You look at him and nod with a smile, as both of you started your game.

Eric's room is filled with loud noises from both of you (Y'all don't get the wrong idea-), Sunwoo sigh and points at the door to Eric's room.

Kevin, Jacob, Haknyeon and Hwall sighs in unison.

"Guess they're having fun", Kevin nods and walks to his room, Haknyeon sighs and hold Sunwoo's arms.

"Wanna take a walk outside? The snow pretty much calmed down", Haknyeon giggles, Sunwoo nods.

"Alright", Sunwoo then drags Hwall and Jacob with them too.

As the four of them wore thick Jackets since it's also cold outside, as the four of them walked around the whole snowy first while talking random stuffs.

"Hey doesn't this reminds you back when we were kids?", Haknyeon giggles and makes a snowball and throw it to Sunwoo while asking.

Sunwoo groaned and laugh after, as they nod, "Sure does", Sunwoo also makes a snowball and throws it to Haknyeon.