C33 {ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
December 2, 2025
9:24AM

You are now eating breakfast at the kitchen, Eric is sitting next to you, Juyeon is sitting across you and the others are just minding their own business.

"You're so pretty Y/Nie" Eric compliments while staring at you, lowkey adoring you.

You just continued to eat the food and ignored erics stares.

"Guys! Y/N is not in the ro- oh" Sunwoo scratched his head and sit down at the other chair.

"Hey"

Juyeon and sunwoo turned their head to you, while eric hummed as a response.

"That Kanna that you boys met when all of you were young... How old is she?" You ask.

"Huh?" Eric blinked.

"We don't really count ages" Juyeon giggles, "But... human world... She could be at the same age as you or older than you maybe?".

"Oh..." You nodded slowly and continued eating.

"AHHH!!" Eric screams suddenly which made everyone at the kitchen flinch.

"Oh my god eric, What???" Sunwoo slapped eric.

"Y/N is too pretty" Eric covers his face. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"She's not only pretty but also talented" You all turned your head to someone who just entered the kitchen.

"Kevin hyung? WhErE wErE yOu?" Eric asks raising a brow.

"Nowhere" Kevin mumbles loud enough for ERIC to here and sits at the other chair that's next to you.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Chanhee shouts and runs to the kitchen holding his cellphone following Changmin.

"What?" Everyone's attention goes to chanhee.

"I thought Changmin was pranking me but..." Chanhee showed one of his stolen pictures at the picnic day and there was a black ghost at his back.

After looking at it sunwoo quickly coveres his eyes because he gets scared easily.

"That's fake" Kevin said and looked away from the picture.

"True" Juyeon looks away from the picture.

You giggled at everyone's reaction, "Nice try nyukyu..." You looked away from the picture and continued eating.

"Psh, i thought it would work!" Chanhee turns around facing Changmin.

"I guess it didn't" Changmin shrugs and sits next to juyeon, chanhee sighs and sits next to changmin.

You finally finished eating and put your dishes to the sink, you were about to leave the kitchen but Juyeon stopped you by holding your hand.

"Juyeon?" You turned your head to juyeon.

"Don't go anywhere, let's all stay here" Juyeon said, as you blinked but just obeyed him, you sit again at your seat between eric and kevin.

• • • • • • •

"Hey i noticed something" You break the silence everyone then looked at you, "Where are the others?".

"They went ou-"

"They're still sleeping in their rooms" Sunwoo cuts eric sentence which made them kind of suspicious to you.

Sunwoo glares at eric, while eric is there trying not to laugh at his own mistake.

"Really?" You ask in a serious tone.