C87 {Stalker}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
SEPTEMBER 21, 2026
8:35PM

You sighed and sat on your seat, looking at the papers, school papers. Assignments.

"Ughh school is tiring", You whined, tired of the requirements and just everything about school.

Suddenly you felt someone looking at you. You looked at the window infront of you, just by your study desk. There was no one, then tou got distracted by the big tree, there used to be two birds that were lovers there. Though they left a few days ago leaving their two children at the nest.

You sighed and looked back to your paper as you started doing your assignments.

You started going to school at June, you made a lot of friends, you were in a private school where there were rich kids. You made some new friends, Bona and Jamie. Bona is the daughter of the mayor of the town, while Jamie is the daughter of a american CEO and has a Korean mother.

They were cool, life was cool.

Though somehow it still felt like something was missing in your life.

After a few minutes of answering your assignments you finally finished.

You opened your closet just to find a frame, picture frame. You were there at a fountain with a few people, majority of men were there.

You never showed this picture to your mother, since you saw how she threw away some of your old things. Somehow some part of you didn't want to let her throw this.

You saw at the back of the frame a date.

February 14, 2026
Valentines with my dear boys!
Also aerim and rimin~

You furrow your eyebrows, finding some of the name unfamiliar. You never met these people before? Nor does your mother.

Who were they? Your mother told you you got into a shock at your father's death and had a coma. You then woke up last February 26, 2026.

February 14?..

Releasing a sigh, you were confused as you take the photo out of the frame, suddenly a small photo fell down.

You gasp and picked it up. As you see another picture of you with the same people at the beach. Laughing altogether, now their face can be seen unlike the first picture where it had some scratch mark and wet marks.

Seeing this picture felt like your heart broke into pieces though you don't know why.

What the hell am I feeling..?

You ask to yourself, seeing every one of their unfamiliar faces.

It felt like deja vu but, your feeling was hard to understand yourself.

You wiped your tears and put the frame back in, hiding it.

Every day you would look at that picture feeling something from it that you can't just understand.

It felt like you're missing someone, or something.

--

September 22, 2026

7:23AM

"I had a fun talk with you today, Joonie"

"Same, thanks for the comforts.."

"Y/N wake upp", You woke up with bona and Jamie waking you up.

You were frowning, Jamie giggled looking at you.