C23 {ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ...?}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
AUTHORS POV
November 8, 2025
10:36AM

"Anyways" Eric broke the hug and looked at you with a small grin, "Wanna go there?" Eric pointed at the scenery that's down the hill, the scenery you and eric are staring is actually full of grasses and seems nice to go there too.

"I- umm... Chanhee just said that we shouldn't go that far" You said but you pretty much want to go there.

"Awwe Y/N... Sometimes in life you shouldn't always obey the others" Eric held your hand and almost activated his power but he got stopped.

"Where do you two think your going?" You and Eric turned your head to where the voice came from, showing 2 boys.

"Kevin hyung!! Wanna go there?" Eric pointed again at the place down the hill that's full of grasses.

"Oh~ That place seems filled with peace" Kevin tells and goes to you and eric.

"Oh! And Good one! 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵! Juyeon hyung you're here!!" Eric exclaims and let go of you hand to go to juyeon.

"Yeahhh"

"let's go there?" Eric asks

"𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦!!"
"Yeah sure, it's boring anyways"

You looked at the 3, as they look at you too waiting for your answer, you release a sigh, "Okay... Whatever".

"Kevin hyung hold my hand, Juyeon hold my left hand and Y/N sit on my back" Eric tells while holding the 2 boys hands

"He meant Piggy back ride" Kevin said looking at you

"Eh? Why? Can't we just walk down there?" You requested, juyeon then let go of eric's hand.

"What?" Everyone looks at juyeon this time.

"Walk" Juyeon looks at the 2 boys like his telling something to them, you then got curious.

"Ahhhh" The two boys nods their head.

"True! let's just walk" Kevin tells and you just nodded your head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10:51AM

"FINALLY!!!" Kevin shouts as soon as you and the 3 boys arrived.

"By the way Y/N" You looked at juyeon when he mentioned your name, "Have you ever come to a place like this??".

"Me?" You pointed at yourself, while the 3 boys attentions are at you.

"Yeah" Juyeon looks at you.

"No, my mom thinks that there are bugs here and it might ruin my skin" You giggled the 3 boys then nodded slowly in synch, "But hey, i noticed... Is juyeon always serious? He looks serious as always like he doesn't smile".

"You should've ask that when i'm not here" Juyeon said and sits down at the grasses.

"Well... Are you mad at me juyeon?" You sat, glancing at juyeon.

"I don't know"

"Why would juyeon hyung be mad at you Y/N~ He totally joined the group hug when you cooked food for us!! UNLIKE SUNWOO!" Eric sat next to you and rolled his eyes when he mentioned sunwoo.

"Youngjae~ Sunwoo had a problem that time" Kevin sat and looked at eric.

"psh" Eric rolles his eyes again.

"But Y/N get used to juyeon not smiling he's like that to someone his not yet closed too" Kevin said and looks at you this time with a smile.

"Hahaha okay"