C44 {ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Decemver 6, 2025
2:31PM

Sobs can be heard in one room, where Dark Red blood can be seen, surrounding the whole bed with blood, a male makes his way in that room, as soon as he twist the door knob to open the door, the female who's alone in that room shouts.

"Stop! Get out! Leave me alone!" You shout as soon as you hear the door creak open, just an hour or 30 minutes ago, you got tortured by those cruel and brutal beast.

They torned off your whole clothes and slice your skin, different parts of your skin got slice, different parts of your body got touched, you're traumatized now, you dont understand why you're so unlucky.

You don't want anyone to come to you except for your boys, but you can't even think straight about them, memories keeps on flashing about earlier when those beasts touch your body there and here and abuse it. Good thing no rape happened, but they still touched you which made you feel very anxious around them, you wanna leave, you just wanna leave.

"Soft lips... Soft skin, you're too perfect to be alive dear human.."

You cried even more louder in pain just by remembering it, you hate it, you really hate it. Just why? Is that Gods birthday gift for you this year? Anything else can be okay except from what you experienced just now.

Your whole body hurts because of the wounds they did to you, your wrists are bleeding because of that string that they tie on you, your legs has many wounds and there are many blood surrounding you, until now your covering your arm that has a big wound they cut it open which really hurt a lot, yes everything was brutal. Even your lips is ruined one of them kissed your lips harshly, biting it harshly, intentionally abusing your lips.

All you can do is shout 'Stop' but they won't stop, you couldn't do anything else, now that you're back at the basement all you did was crying, you just experienced the most terrifying nightmare out of all.

After you shout stop, you look down and cried, you didn't know that someone's actually already inside the room with you, you felt someone elses presence, you turned your head to the door and there you see a male still wearing that creepy mask, he's standing there staring at you.

You chuckled in pain, "What? What are you looking at? Can't you see what you all just did to me? You want more? Go ahead just kill me".

Hearing your words the male didn't move an inch and just stayed at his place, you just chuckled at him and look down again sobbing. Everything in you felt like it got destroyed in just... one hour, in just one happening but that happening sure is the most terrible thing that everyone would do to a human, like you.

The male that was standing there, soon then walks his way to you carrying a bucket and a towel, you didn't notice him and just had an blank mind, you feel devastated.

The male suddenly holds your arm that you were covering, it's the arm that has the deepest wound on it, just by holding it you flinch and screamed in pain, he immediately covers your mouth.

You look at him with more tears running down to your cheeks, you don't trust anyone anymore, you feel like giving up now.

"Sh... As i said... I'm here to help you" The male tells, as he sits on the chair that's just right next on the metal table where you're laying on.

You got confuse by his words, until you remember his voice, he wasn't one of the boys who tortured you, but he's the male who injected you last time. You furrow your eye brow, watching him taking the towel he was holding, as he looks back at you.

He release a sigh and decides to take his Mask off, your eyes widened, seeing his face, you don't find him familiar, you don't know him at all, but you're shock why he suddenly take his mask off.