C28 {ᴍɪʟᴋ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴀʟ?}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHORS POV-
November 24, 2025
8:29PM

"Sorry, my room is a mess" Jacob giggles and starts to clean the bed. While you're just standing there feeling awkward.

'So this is Jacobs room...' You start to walk around the room. You stopped when you saw a bag that seems to look weird.

"Hey Cobi"

"Yes, darling?" Jacob turns his head at you, while putting the pillows to where they belong.

"What's inside of this bag?" You pointed at the black bag.

"Oh, Hahahaha" Jacob then chuckles then walks to you. "Wanna see what's in there?".

"Uhh, Sure i guess?" You scoffed and sit at the clean bed.

"Here" Jacob carries the bag and put it on the ground. You could see some colorfull thing in it.

"Huh? What's tha- AHHHHH!!!" Your eyes widened in sweetness, after seeing the box of cereals in his bag.

"Sush sush sush! If your gonna be loud i'm not giving you some" Jacob teases you. You shrugged and snatch one cereal.

"I promise i won't be loud! So can i eat this now??" You Happily smiled. Jacob giggles at you as he nods. "YAYY!!" You ran to the kitchen and started to ready some hot water and milk. Jacob comes out of his room and follows you.

"What's that?" Younghoon asks while sipping his coffee.

"Cereal~" You answer him and look Jacob. As Jacob looks at you back.

"What is it darling?" Jacob raised a brow.

"Milk first or cereal first??" You Questioned.

"Depends" Jacob giggles and continue making his cereals.

"Welp" It's up to you if you put cereal or milk first HAHAHAHAH-

After making the cereal you sit at the chair, Jacon sits next to you. While Kevin is across you and Younghoon is across Jacob.

"Can you give me some baby??" Kevin opens his mouth expecting that you'll give him some.

You giggled, "No thanks" You then started to eat the cereal.

"Awwe" Kevin pouts.

"Just joking!! Heree" You then scooped some for Kevin.

"What about me baby?" Younghoon looks down, just scrolling on his phone.

"You jealous hyung?~" Kevin smiles teasingly to Younghoon.

"Eh? I'm just asking for a bite! Shut upp!!" Younghoon shook his head and continued sipping his coffee.

You chuckled and gave a scoop to Younghoon. "There... Don't be sad Honey" You said and continued eating your cereal.

Younghoon got speechless, his cheeks then turned red.

"OMG, Hyung you're blushing" Kevin points at Younghoon while laughing.

"Awwe how cutee" Jacob giggles at Younghoons reaction.

"Shut upp" Younghoon covers his face and looks down.

"Don't cover your facee!! You're so cute right now" You giggled, as he stops cover his face and looks at you.

"Well you're pretty much the one who always blush" Younghoon smirks fighting back. Moonbae then looks at you with a sweet smile.

"Awwe~ Last time, me and eric were gazing at Y/N pretty face while sleeping and she woke up and started blushing, that was so cute" Jacob tells, the two boys then Laughs.