C47 {You're home}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
December 7, 2025 || 3:28AM

"Make it perfect idiot!"

"I- I'M TRYING MY BEST!"

"WELL YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU'RE PUTTING EFFORTS ON IT"

"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO ME?! YOU DON'T KNOW M-"

"Chanhee and Changmin! Shut up both of you! It's seriously three in the morning don't let our princess wake up!", Younghoon glares at the two males who're arguing 'cause Changmin was assigned to write a icing on the Chocolate cake but Chanhee keeps on bothering him.

"Pfft. You guys are so childish", Sunwoo scoffs and looks at the two, as the two older glares at Sunwoo. Sunwoo shut his mouth and leaves the kitchen.

Chanhee rolls his eyes, "Come on! Let's just finish this. Are all icings ready?", Chan walks to the table where Sangyeon, Jacob and Juyeon are at.

"Black, purple, yellow, red, pink, grey, purple and white! It's perfect", Sangyeon shows the icings to Chanhee, as Chanhee nods.

"Good job. So now.. Everyone gather!!", Chanhee calls up everyone, as everyone walks to the kitchen table and look at Chanhee. "So one of us will wake Y/N up. Is the living room ready? Sunwoo, eric, Haknyeon?", Chanhee turns his head to the three maknae's as they nodded, "Good. We all know the plan so... Who's gonna wake
Y/N up?".

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Y/Niee~ Y/N? Wake up Princess", You slowly flutter your eyes open and the first thing you see is Jacob waking you up.

Seeing him at the time when you wake up after a day even if it felt like a year to you, you missed him as you hug him immediately.

Jacob flinched at you and just chuckled, hugs back to you too, patting your back. "Now now now... Can you stand up?", Jacob questions as he breaks the hug and stands up.

Yesterday when you and the boyz escaped that nightmare of yours, you fainted in the middle of running in the woods with Haknyeon. And it also seemed hard to run or walk for you even stand it hurts, due to the pain those... Maniacs gave you.

So now you wake up in your home again. Which is such a big relief to you, you look at Jacob and chuckle, "Of cours i ca-", as soon as you stand up you fall back on your bed.

You look at Jacob and giggle, Jacob sighs and chuckles at you. As Jacob gets a blindfold? You tilt your head seeing Jacob having that with him.

"I want you to wear this", Jacob wraps the blindfold around your head to cover your eyes, you got curious at him.

"What is this about Cobi?" You question, Jacob chuckles as a response and holds your hand. Jacob holding your hands to help you walk.

You two make your way to downstairs and there you can hear people talking, no it's not people, it's your boyz.

As the place went silent and you can feel Jacob stopping on his steps, you also stopped on your steps.

After a few seconds, Jacob takes the blindfold from you and there you see light and ten boys infront of you.

"SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!", You look at one of them in awe, smiling, you can see Changmin holding his doll probably to celebrate with you, Kevin holding the cake with the smiley face and everyone at the back wearing birthday hats. You didn't feel this welcome living.. seventeen years, now you're eighteen. This is the welcome of the important people you have that you never felt with your parents nor family. But this they ARE your TRUE family, your HOME.

Days without them makes you weak, but you know that fate will never break you and these boys apart. You can't stop smiling at them without knowing that tears are falling down to your cheeks.