C46 {🤡}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
December 6, 2025

Sneaking inside the mansion, they're trying their best to be careful and silent but Juyeon and Sunwoo on the other hand...

"Juyeon! Don't touch that!" Younghoon whisper-Shout to Juyeon, who suddenly touched the pot that's just a design in the house, Juyeon got back on his senses and continues walking.

While sunwoo... "Sunwoo! THIS. WAY." Eric whisper-Shouts to Sunwoo who's walking on the other side, but as soon as Eric called Sunwoo goes back to where Eric is but he bump to a table-

Eric glares at Sunwoo in disbelief, 'At all times... Why you have to be so clumsy now?!'.

"Chris~" Suddenly a man called another man who's standing there.

Eric and Sunwoo hides under the table, as the other three males hides behind the plants, trying their best not to get caught.

"Joong..." The other male, looks at the Captain.

As the Captain gives a hand to shake hands with the man, as they both hold their hands and Handshakes. After shaking it a few times, the Captain suddenly made his own hand clap with the other man and look at the man with a weird grin, what a joke.

The other man sighs and puts his hands in his pocket, "Where's the human?".

The three hyungs who are hiding behind the plant look at each other, 'Must be Y/N he means right?', Younghoon questions on his thoughts and continue to look at the two males, they couldn't get a clear view on the two boys, but they already familiarize the others voice, the Captains voice is the only one they can find familiar.

"Aye~ You came down here in the earth just to get the human... Let's have some... Tea for a bit?" The Captain chuckles, raising a brow to the man.

The Man lets out a sigh, "Sure, Hongjoong".

The Captain giggles like a maniac and puts his arms around the man, as they make their way to the kitchen.

As the boys were about to walk away to at least go to where you're at, Jacob stopped Juyeon by holding his shirt, Juyeon looks at Jacob confused, Jacob signs Juyeon to stay silent.

The five boys suddenly hears someone talking.

"Are you ready to see her again?"

"The Human?"

The other male chuckles, "No, Lee Y/N"

"Isn't she the Human?"

"Aysh Yang Jeongin... Don't act clueless!"

"HAHAHA okay okay hyung... I'm not ready to see her but i'm ready to end her"

Hearing those words from the other male named 'Jeongin', Sunwoo couldn't control it and was about to leave the table and go to the two males, ending them to dusts.

But Eric was quick enough to hold Sunwoo's hands before doing it all, he wouldn't want a scene to start right now.

"Let go" Sunwoo whispers, Eric shakes his head, Sunwoo sighs, "Jeongin? Seriously? Them?" Sunwoo mumbles.

"Ahh ahh!! Jeongin and Hyunjin! Welcome!" A male suddenly came in the room and opened his arms as a welcome, the two other male stood there, "HAHAHA, long time no see... Where's Changbin?".

"I knew you would ask that" The male named Jeongin chuckles and scratch his head.

"Changbin Hyung won't be coming here, He's at the Kingdom getting everything ready" The male named Hyunjin replies to the other male, as the other male nods.