C71 {ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ}

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
January 4, 2026

11:38PM

Eyes closed on a comfy bed, you could smell the scent of white roses. You slowly open your eyes just to see a unfamiliar man.

Whom you never met even once in your lifetime, though the man slowly walks up to as he fixes your hair softly with a smile.

His eyes full of love though it has a hint of sadness and pain.

"Beautiful", The latter mutters out.

You open your eyes once again as you see yourself in reality, it was just a dream. Though it felt real, you sat up and look down to your hands that's still trembling.

Flashbacks of what happened earlier, made you tremble, as you hear noises from downstairs.

Talking and laughing, you calmed your self for awhile and decide to leave the room and go downstairs.

As soon as you reached downstairs and to the kitchen you can see the eleven boys and the two girls who attacked you, in one table eating lunch.

Sunwoo turms his head to you and smiles, "You're awake, how are you?", Sunwoo questions, as you felt the gaze of the two females on you.

It felt wierd and scary, you don't wanna deal with them that much.

You shrug, and go to the fridge, "I'm fine..", You take some foods from the fridge and go back upstairs.

The boys are speechless on what you did, as Eric sighs and follows you fastly.

As soon as he got to you he held your wrist, you flinched and dropped your food, scared at him causing you to scream.

Eric gasps, hearing the loud thud the boys stands up and goes to you so as Aerim and rimin.

"I-I'm sorry", Eric looks at you in shock, he Didn't know you would get scared like that, Eric looks down to your food, it was just some fruits but the plate sure did break.

And you walking in barefoot is the first thing Eric notices, but before he could help you walk away from the shattered pieces of the plates.

You ran away immediately from them and go inside a random room.

Eric furrows his eyebrows, seeing this Sangyeon sighs and helps Eric with the mess.

"I just wanted to let her eat lunch with us..", Eric explains his self, Sangyeon pats his back.

"It's alright Eric, maybe she just feels unwell", Sangyeon smiles reassuring to eric, Eric nods as they all helped to clean the mess.

"Y/N won't get to eat?", Rimin questions out of a sudden, Chanhee turns his head to rimin.

"I'll let her eat", Chanhee tells, rimin nods and look down.

Rimin has been thinking if she should apologise to you, feeling a guilt in her stomach is uneasy for her.

Especially you're just a human, Rimin thought about how sensitive a human could be.

'This was all my fault', Rimin thought and look down playing with her fingers.

Aerim turns her head to rimin, Aerim turns her head to the boys.

Aerim sighs and goes to the kitchen again.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

You're at a dark room, you don't even know what room this is, as you turn the lights on. You could see so many things that are covered with plastics.