C32 {ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHORS POV-
November 26, 2025
7:34PM

The house became quiet, all the boyz are at the kitchen still silent not knowing what to say about what happened to you yesterday.

"I..." Sangyeon spoke up which broke the silence and the other members turned their head to him. "I'm sorry..".

"No hyung"

"You shouldn't be hyung"

"It was our mistake for leaving her alone hyung"

"But the thing is!" Everyones attention turned to eric, "What dimension does... the other squad go?".

"Squad what?" Sunwoo raises a brow.

"Like, back then we met these other kids and became friends, and there's this other squad or group that we hate and they hate us too" Eric Slowly explains.

"Really? I don't remember" Changmin giggles.

"No, all of us were friends at first and when we noticed that them and kanna are close friends we began to hate them, Same to them too" Sunwoo corrects eric.

"What about them tho eric?" Chanhee asks.

"Remember... When Y/N told the details about the boys she saw yesternight?" The hyungs then nodded to eric. "What if... the two boys she saw was... one of the squad?"

"Psh no way"
"Nope, it's been years since we saw them"

"Anyways... Let's forget about those boys blah blah blah, and... Let's protect Y/N more better okay? Never leave Y/N alone" Jacob tells, as the 10 boys nods.

"So... Me and Y/N will go to shower together" Kevin Smiles and left the kitchen.

• • • • • • •

"Y/N will be sleeping next to me" Haknyeon Smirks and left the kitchen

• • • • • • •

"Y/N will be sitting next to me when we eat Breakfast, lunch and Dinner!" Eric happily giggles and left the kitchen.

• • • • • • •

"Y/N will be sitting next to me At snacks time" Sunwoo rolls his eyes playfully with a smile and left the kitchen.

• • • • • • •

"Y/N will be sitting next to me when we watch Movies" Changmin claps his hands 3 times and left the kitchen.

• • • • • • •

"Uhh... don't tell me-"

"I will be sitting next to Y/N too at breakfast, lunch and dinner!!" Younghoon raises his hands excitingly.

"What do you mean? Didn't eric already took that??" Hyunjae shrugs and glances at younghoon.

"Well eric will be sitting at left chair and i will be sitting on the right chair cause i'm always right" Younghoon left with a UwU face.

"ISTG.... If the four of you will join their jokes i'll-"

"Ah! I got one! Y/N will be sitting at the passengers seat when were gonna go to a trip and iii will drive UwU as always" Sangyeon stands up from his chair and clapse his hands and left the Kitchen".

Chanhee's mouth turned to a 'O' Getting shocked and speechless 'cause even the elder joined the youngers jokes.

"Don't worry, i ain't joining them" Hyunjae smiles and Chanhee rolls his eyes.

"Do whatever you guys want, i'll go mind my own Business" Chanhee left the kitchen.

Jacob, Hyunjae and Juyeon are now left in the kitchen.