C43 {Beasts}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
December 6, 2025 || 9:34AM

This world sure is a cruel one, everytime reality hits you, you can't dodge it, as time passes by Sangyeon just can't help it but be nervous and get frustrated about this situation they have.

They already know how to find you, but yet Sangyeon still has that kind of nervous feeling inside him, while driving and having many thoughts inside his mind he almost lost his grip on the steering wheel, good thing Haknyeon was too fast to hold sangyeon's hands for them not to crash.

"Ah-"

"Hyung, i think you need some rest, and let other member drive the car" Haknyeon looks at Sangyeon, sangyeon sighs and understands his condition so he just nodded and stopped the car at the side of the road, Haknyeon looks at the backseat, "Who wants to drive?".

"Me!!" Kevin raise his hands happily, Haknyeon nods and sangyeon sighs once again, leaving the car to switch seats with Kevin.

Now Kevin is at the drivers seat, sangyeon at the back seat, Sangyeons phone suddenly rings at the front seat, Haknyeon took it and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Is Sangyeon hyung okay??" Jacob asks.

"Oh yeah, he's okay why?"

"The car stopped and we saw Kevin and Sangyeon hyung going out then going in, it kinda worried us" Jacob tells.

"Oh, don't worry we're okay here, sangyeon hyung is okay..."

"Okay... By the way where should we eat lunch?"

"Didn't i tell y'all? WE'RE NOT EATING LUNCH UNLESS WE DON'T FIND Y/N!"

"Oh- Sorry Jae, anyways bye now i guess.."

"Bye?.."

• • • • • •

After the call ended, it went silent, Haknyeon thought that Sunwoo and Eric might whine after hearing what their Jaehyun hyung just said but seems like there's no disagreements happening.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1:00PM

"Good afternoon to everyone! Good afternoon! For this afternoon! We'll get a reward! By keeping that Human with us... but isn't it a little bit boring? Keeping a human with us without... Making the human feel pain? Especially Humans that we keep in here, they would end up dead because we... Torture them... So we still have two hours left for the wolfgang to come here, am i right? Yes i am right! So..! What about let's have fun with the human?" The male with two toned hair color suddenly suggested, while the whole gang of his are at one room where they always have a meeting at, Their Captain Joong is just sitting at the center not even planning to answer the male who suggested stuffs... "Aysh come on! I know i'm not the only one who's craving to hear that Human scream in pain!".

"Point!" A tall male points to the other male who suggested stuffs, "I also want to torture the human!".

"True... Like Hongjoong hyung... Don't you feel annoyed by the fact that... THAT human talks back to you as if she's stronger than us... THAN YOU! am i right? Mingi?" The little male who suggested, looks at their captain with a smirk.

The Captain soon then look like he's thinking something, the two males just waited for their captains answer, but another male goes to their captain messaging the captain's shoulders.

"Don't let our captain think too much you two, If he doesn't want th-"

"Sure"

All the boys in the room look at their captain with wide eyes, in shock about their captains word.