C42 {ɴᴇᴡꜱ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
~~ : ~~

"The battle sure was... Brutal and fun?" A lady giggles, looking at the two other females who's sitting on a small round table with their tea.

"At the next generation it is sure that we're gonna own the whole world... All together" The other female assumes, as she sips her tea.

"About the earth"

The two females looks at the other woman, "That Lee Y/N", the female who mentioned the earth, mentions this girl.

"Someone who we could use to lure them..." The woman tells, as the other woman nods finally understood.

"Who is this... someone, my dear sister?"

The woman then turns around to face her sister with a sinister smile and her eyes glowing Ruby red.

"Lee Y/N"

"Ah~ Lee Y/N" The female with this red clothing, nods remembering that time when she brought you in their conversation.

"Who is this... Lee Y/N Sister Ruby?" The Woman with a Light Orange Clothing questions, turning her head to the Woman who's name is Ruby.

"Lee Y/N... I've known this girl for awhile and i have been watching her down the earth, and now after years of not checking up on her, i now found out that... She has our boys" After the woman's words, the two other female tilt their head in shock.

"So she's a Human?" The other female with a blue clothing asks.

Ruby didn't answer the other's question and just sips her tea.

"Let's leave that be..." Ruby soon then puts her tea on the table and looks at the two other females. "Lee Y/N... she's been staying somewhere around Korea and many weeks ago one of my mens that go down to the earth to find them, pretty much... found Haknyeon, New and that girl Y/N" As ruby ended her sentence she smirk victoriously.

"Have you found where our boys are living?" The female with blue clothing questions.

"Not yet, but i'm sure my mens already tracked them" Ruby answers, as the three of them happily laughed together.

The two female felt happy hearing this information as they grab their cup of tea.

"Cheers sisters"

Walking outside from the massive castle, with her four maids at the Back following her, the young-look female spots the three queens all on the table for their tea while giving a smile to each other, the young female sighs and continues walking, as she stops walking when one of the queen called her.

"Oh? Princess Jiya! We have good news for you, my dear" The woman with the orange clothing tells to the female they call 'Princess Jiya'

"Oh? What is it Queen Judy?" Princess Jiya didn't want to start a conversation with the queens but she just clenched her fists secretly before turning to look at the three queens, wearing a small smile.

"There are bigger chances now to find your... younger brother"

Hearing the queen's sentence, princess jiya find this very shocking, after years on not seeing her young brother, she now got this news... but finding her shock is what we can only see from the outside but inside, she felt something else.

She looks down still clenching her fists, as she looks up showing a wide smile to the queens.

"Great Job My queens... but shouldn't you three deal with our whole situation right now?" The princess questions tilting her head, the three queens got confused to the princesses statement.