C49 {Hyunjoon...}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
11:51AM
DECEMBER 7, 2025

Jacob widens his eyes, as he immediately takes out some of the rocks around the forest to make a huge shield of rocks to shield all six of you.

You also covered your whole face with your arms, and closing your eyes shut but as soon as you opened your eyes you can see- Thick ice surrounding you from younghoon.. probably to shield you that made you shiver in coldness, And also a black cage that's melting violet- You changed your expression to disgusted, that's probably from Changmin.

'They seriously have to do this?', Welp now you know how protected you are. After a few seconds Jacob brings down the rocks and looked down the mountain just to see three figures laying down consciously. Jacob gasps and looked around, as the ice that surrounded you melted and the black cage fades.

You turn your head to Changmin and Younghoon, as they also look at you, "Y'all didn't have to do that", Younghoon giggles at you, while Changmin shrugs.

"Yeah right, i shouldn't have done that... You hurt me earlier", Changmin frowns, you look at him and giggled.

"Hey guys come on", Jacob gestures all five of you to follow him, as he jumps from the high mountain and landed safely with a loud thud. Kevin who's sitting at the edge also jumped carelessly, following Jacob.

You gasp at Jacob and Kevins action, as Younghoon holds your waist, "Come with me", Younghoon walks to the edge of the mountain, you widen your eyes. "Ready?"

"We-We-"

"Hold on tight"

"WAIT! KIM YOUNGHOON!!!!", You screamed in fear as you hold on tight to younghoon. After a second both of you already landed safely. You're there still shutting your eyes very shut, Younghoon stared at you and laughed at you.

"Y/N, you're not dead don't worry", Younghoon chuckles and pecks your lips.
You open your eyes and look at him, both of your eyes are locked. Not until Kevin throws a water that he magically made with his hand, throwing it to you and Younghoon.

"How sweet", Kevin rolls his eyes, as you look at Younghoon who got hit at the water, you giggled at Younghoon and slap his face softly.

"You're wet", You put Younghoon's hands away and as soon as you realize what you just said you immediately widen your eyes, looking at Kevin who literally is laughing at you.

"For you babe", Younghoon chuckles, you blushed and immediately run to Jacob who's trying to wake Juyeon and Sunwoo.

Kevin and Younghoon looked at each other and laughed.

Jacob pats Sunwoo's cheeks to wake him up but Sunwoo just groaned and slowly open his eyes. Jacob lets out a deep sigh, 'That explosion really looked... unique', Jacob said tobhis thoughts and turns his head to a male figure also laying his body on the ground, it must've be the one who fell from the sky. That explosion had the shade of black and violet that made Jacob think that it was unique, but it's also dangerous and scary.

It's been years since they saw that kind of explosion. and they never expected to see that again.

Changmin sighs, looking at Juyeon and Sunwoo not waking up at Jacob's attempts on waking them up, as Changmin summons two rag dolls and the two walk up to Sunwoo and Juyeon slapping them hard.

"Wakee uppp!!", Changmin screams- Sunwoo immediately sits down and looking around, as soon as he spotted the doll that's slapping him. Sunwoo Immediately screamed in fear and runnto Jacob.