C64 {ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴏʀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ?}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

After the Movies You, Changmin and Chanhee decided to go to the mall to buy some foods for Christmas Eve.

You enjoyed the day with them, they made you forget about the lady. Though they also made you talk about it, and they did comfort you which is sweet for them.

And so the day ended.

December 24, 2025
6:30AM

It's December 24 and tomorrow is christmas, you smiled happily as you wake up and yawned stretching your arms.

You turned your head to Haknyeon and shake his body to wake him up.

Both of you planned to wake up early together to set things up for Christmas.

Haknyeon agreed to it especially because of the foods, he agreed to be your personal food Taster.

You are happy about it, as Haknyeon woke up and look at you with his morning face.

"It's time?", You nodded happily, Haknyeon smiles then both of you walk out of his room and go to the kitchen where Sangyeon is with some Gift Wrappers.

You and Haknyeon looks at Sangyeon.

"Wat is dat?", You look at the gift wrappers and made a Ooo on your face as well as Haknyeon.

Sangyeon flinched on both of your arrivals and hid the gift wrappers, "Nothing!", Sangyeon looks at the two of you with panicked eyes.

As you and Haknyeon smirked, looking at Sangyeon's panicked face.

Sangyeon fakes a cough then speaks up, "W-why are you two up early?", Sangyeon stutters, you and haknyeon giggled in tiny.

"Well.. We're gonna make some foods for Christmas eve", You and Haknyeon nodded, "The question is... What are tho-".

Before Haknyeon could continue on his sentence, Sangyeon gasped and shakes his head.

"I-I'm GONNA GO NOW! It's urgent!", Sangyeon smiles nervously to the two of you and run to his room with the guft wrappers.

Both you and Haknyeon laughed on Sangyeon's action.

"He might be the santa", You giggled, as Haknyeon's mind suddenly pops an idea.

"Omg Y/N!", Haknyeon looks at you grinning, you raised a brow, "We should have a secret santa! All of us", Haknyeon giggles on his idea.

You gasp and nodded, "WE SHOULD!".

Both you and haknyeon giggled as both of you started to talk about secret santa while getting the materials needed.

After a while Haknyeon looks at you. "Y/N".

You look at him, "Hm?"

"Who did you get for the exchanging gift?", You giggled at his question.

"Secret~".

"Oh comee onn pleasee, i won't tell anyone", Haknyeon guves you a pout, You look at him and shake your head.

"Still a no, i got trust issues", Haknyeon sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Whateverrrr", You giggled at him.

"Let's bake chocolate chip cookie~", Haknyeon nods as the both of you started to work, though before working both of you ate Breakfast together.

"What do you think is Sangyeon hyungs gift for me?", Haknyeon questions.