C68 {ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ'ꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ}

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
December 31, 2025
9:22PM

last few days ago after Christmas all thirteen of you went to the mall again to buy some foods for New Years eve.

It was all fun and now it's almost new year you and the boys are in the kitchen making foods for New years eve.

Eric yawns and looks at all of you, "I'm Sleepy'.

You giggle while mixing the ingredients for the salad, "Go ahead~ We'll wake you up when we're counting down".

Eric smiles happily and runs to upstairs, all of you laugh at them.

As you were mixing it, Hyunjoon suddenly goes next to you to get the milk.

You turn your head to him, as he looks at you too.

You bit your bottom lips and look away, he also looks away and takes the milk and go to Jacob immediately.

You let out a sigh, 'what the fuck Y/N'.

You frowned, Chanhee looks at you and raised a brow.

"Did the salad turn you down Y/Nie?", Chanhee questions, you frowned looking at him.

"Shut upp", You put all the ingredients to the salad and mixed them up turnig you back from Chanhee and anyone else who's with you.

Chanhee was too stunned to speak on your actions, "Me- Shut- Yah- How dare you-".

Sunwoo suddenly put a big chum of cupcake in Chanhee's mouth before he could shout to you.

Chanhee covers his mouth that's stuff with cupcakes, Chanhee glares to Sunwoo as Sunwoo was looking at Chanhee with a innocent grin.

Chanhee had no choice but to be silent and munch all that cupcake in his mouth.

At the moment Kevin walks in with Jacob who are wearing scarfs, kevin has blue scarf while Jacob has oranger.

Both are dancing as if like they're crazy people with their sunglasses that fit unto the scarf.

"YEEEH BOII", Kevin laughed as both of them continued, Juyeon let the winds throw the plastic bottles to them, as Kevin and Jacob whined getting hit by it.

"Yahhh don't do violence", Jacob pouts as he fall onto the ground with Kevin.

Juyeon sighs, "Are you two that happy because of the gift from the secret santa??", Juyeon furrows his eyebrows looking at them.

Just the next day from Christmas all of you went to your room just to see a big present in there and there was a letter that wrote from:Santa.

Yup, All of you loved it so much.

But Kevin and Jacob sure are loving it just too much.

Kevin nods, "Whoever the secret santa is.. THANK YOU SO MUCHH", kevin flies a flying kiss to the ceiling.

As both Jacob and Kevin got dragged by Sangyeon and his dear strength.

They whined while getting dragged, Juyeon laughs and sighs after as he continue to help in the kitchen.

You glanced at Hyunjoon who's chopping some sushi, you smile staring at him now remembering that night.

NOT 'THAT' NIGHT the other night or morning.

December 26, 2025
5:23AM

All of you cleaned up your sleeping bags and go to your own rooms.