C66 {ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴘᴛ.2}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR's POV-
December 25, 2025 || 9:52AM

"i- I did what?! In the middle of the night??", Sangyeon scoffs as he is being cornered.

Kevin furrows his eyebrows, "Your reaction tells the truth.. THEN WHO WAS ITTT", kevin cries.

"You're probably just seeing things", You spoke up, your first sentence since you woke up.

The boys looked at you, you were there the whole time just sitting and eating your breakfast silently.

"Woah- I thought you won't talk anymore Y/N..", Juyeon gasps looking at you, you smile in tiny and look down.

Kevin sighs and nods, "Alright.. If that's what Y/N is telling me, then that's where i should believe.. This case is done", Kevin smiles in freedom as the boys around him didn't get him.

"Seriously-", Sunwoo sighs and looks at you, "Yah why are you so silent?". You didn't answer as you were eating your food, Sunwoo frowns and pats your shoulder, "Yah".

You shaked your head then look at him, "Ye-yes?", You can sense everyone's attention went to you.

"Aigoo nothing..", Sunwoo sighs and looks away, you nodded and look back to your food as Chanhee sighs and looks at you.

"Yah are you okay?", Chanhee questions, you nodded and smile to him assuring. Sunwoo glances to you, wanting to ask you that too but he didn't.

"You've been like that since last night or last morning- Or last mornight è.é" Kevin sighs and put his head on the table hopelessly.

You shaked your head, "Its nothing, I'm done with breakfast.. Just call me if were gonna do Christmas activities", You stood up from your seat and left the kitchen.

They all looked at you and sigh helplessly.

They are sure that something's bothering you, but you just won't tell them. And they know that they shouldn't force you to tell them, they'll give you time.

Though they cannot stop to wonder, as they look at one person.

Hyunjae.

"Yah, What was in her mind?", Changmin was the first to question, Hyunjae straighten his lips as he saw this coming.

Hyunjae sighs, "Actually.. I don't know", Hyunjae shrugs, They all frowned.

"What do you meann!!", Sunwoo whined and throw the chocolate Chip to Hyunjae, Hyunjae groans.

"I really don't know!! Her mind was blank", Hyunjae rolls his eyes.

"That's scary", Chanhee pouts.

Suddenly someone jumped in the kitchen and smacked the table, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!", eric giggles as everyone fell on their chairs, shocked on How eric's improved on his speed on running that it made it look like he was invisible.

"RESPECT TO THE OLDIES ERIC!"

"SORRY SANGYEON HYUNG! LET ME HELP YOU!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
10:18AM

"Hey, are you secret santa?", Eric looks at Kevin, Kevin shakes his head.

"No, i'm the green elf", Kevin suddenly exposes his self, Everyone in the kitchen gasps.

"REALLY?!", Haknyeon gasps.

Kevin was to stunned to speak when he exposed his self, He sighs and nodded as he has a plan, "BUT! I'm sure that Chanhee is the secret santa", Hyunjoon nods on Kevin.