C36 {ɴᴏ?}

- - - - - - -
December 3, 2025
8:21AM

You have been staring at Juyeon while reminiscing what happened about last night. Not even knowing that Juyeon has already woken up and looked at you staring at him.

He chuckled and pinched your cheeks, as you flinched waking up from the present.

You looked at him who is smiling cutely at you, "Good morning Y/N".

You looked away getting embarrassed once again, 'Why do i always make many embarrassing moments when i'm with him??' You thought to yourself, blaming yourself.

Juyeon laughed at your reaction and patted your head.

"Come on, let's go eat breakfast" Juyeon tells, as you nodded and both of you made your way to the kitchen.

There are only four people in the kitchen including you and Juyeon.

"Morning" You greeted, as you sit down at the empty seat.

"Where's the good in your good morning Y/N??" Sunwoo asks, looking at you with his innocent eyes.

"It's nowhere to be found Sunwoo" You joked, earning some soft giggles to Sunwoo.

"Where are the others?" Juyeon asks, as he opens the fridge to look for some foods to eat.

"They are at their room probably minding theur own business now..." Changmin tells while munching some chips with a doll by his side.

"Oh?" Juyeon mutters, as he closed the fridge and walks to the table where you, Changmin and Sunwoo are sitting. "What do you want for Breakfast Y/N?".

You turned your head at him and thought about it for awhile. "Maybe... Sunny side up?". After your words Juyeon nods and goes to the kitchen counter.

"You like sunny side ups?" Sunwoo looks at you with a hint of small smile on his face.

"Yeah, it's the first kind of dish i've learned" You share, remembering your first time learning how to cook the sunny side up egg with the help of your father.

"Oh, I used to teach someone how to cook a sunny side up egg" Sunwoo also shares and looks down still smiling remembering his past memory's with Kanna.

"I thought Kanna already learned how to cook a sunny side up egg that time? Didn't you just help her?" Changmin raises a brow at Sunwoo.

Sunwoo rolls his eyes, "It's not Like you know anything about it Hyung".

"Aigoooooooo"

"Shut up"

"AIGGOOOOOOOOO"

"HAJIMALAGUU!!"

Changmin chuckles and continue teasing the younger one. Changmin grabs his doll and shoves it to sunwoo.

"AIGGOOOO"

"AHH!!" sunwoo Yells in annoyance and left his seat standing up, garing at Changmin.

"Okay~ Fine calm down" Changmin chuckles, finally stops teasing the younger. Sunwoo sits back again at his seat.

"Y/N what kind of cake flavor do you like? or love?" Changmin asks, turning his head to you.

Yoy shrugged, "Anything is nice... But why?"

"Nothing~"

You slowly nodded and looked at Juyeon who is now sitting next to you while bringing two plates with one Sunny side up egg each.

"Hey i have a combo, by the way!" Sunwoo raises his hands before you and juyeon could start eating the Egg.

You and Juyeon looked at sunwoo raising a brow.