C52 {The God's Stone}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
December 7, 2025
4:31PM

"Hyunjoon... Let's talk", Jacob knocks On Hyunjoon's door. Jacob heard about the happenings earlier and now he want to talk it our with Hyunjoon with no yelling and arguing. Knowing Jacob he's the calmest person among the twelve of them.

There are no answera in the room but Jacob do know that Hyunjoon is in the room. The door soon then opens on it's own as Jacob walks in and looks around and sees Hyunjoon's Figure at the window looking at the outside through the window.

Jacob sighs and closes the door as he walks to Hyunjoon while looking around the room, He never really got to imagine what Hyunjoon's room with look like mostly he thinks that it's something like a emo concept or dark since he's death but it's actually just a normal room.

More normal than Changmin's room that has creepy dolls laying around.

Jacob lands his eyes on Hyunjoon who's holding a small envelope while looking at the outside world with the straight face. What he sees outside is actually just forest, he loves it though, though he knows that he's the one who'll ruin every living thing, he really loves nature. That's why he calls his own power a curse.

"I never really got to imagine... Me being in this world with all eleven of you..", Hyunjoon chuckles bitterly and looka down, despite looking out for his fellow brothers he never really imagined it since he knows how comfortable everyone has been after all these years but yet here he is. He's still happy about it though.

Jacob chuckles and smiles at Hyunjoon, that sweet smile to the younger. Hyunjoon looks at Jacob and smiles back in tiny, "After all these years though... Where have you been staying??", Jacob asks out of curiosity.

"Somewhere alone... Mostly i stay up there at the clouds and see angels flying around", Hyunjoon rolls his eyes playfully, Jacob giggles and wowed at Hyunjoon's statement.

"Really? Angela exists??", Jacob giggles.

Hyunjoon scoffs, "Yes. In fact a angel is with me right now", Hyunjoon looks at Jacob. Jacob laughs and pats Hyunjoons shoulder, as Hyunjoon immediately hugs Jacob.

"I really don't know how you're alive right now..", Jacob sighs it sure is unbelievable since Hyunjoon was a sacrifice for them to leave their dimension but yet he still got to live, not like he doesn't like it but he's shock how he still lives.

Hyunjoon chuckles aa he breaks the hug, "Well we got a lot of catching up to do", Jacob nods.

"We sure do", Jacob smiles.

Both of them sat at Hyunjoon's bed as Hyunjoon starts explaining Jacob how he survived the sacrifice and got to live.

- 8 Years Ago -

(Leaving The Celestial
Dimension/ The Boyz Dimension)

It's already dawn The boys are packing their things for their plan on leaving the messy and chaotic land of theirs.

Princess Rimin looks at Changmin with the sad face, Changmin sighs and hugs Rimin. "We'll have a hard time... Our little brother", Rimin sighs as Changmin holds Rimin's bare hand.

"I'll be okay Noona... I just want you to stop with your anxiety and.. Never forget about me", Changmin smiles, as his other Noona Jiyeon hugs both of them. Changmin and Rimin laughs at Jiyeon.

"But you shouldn't forget about us too and the reason why YOU and your friends came there", Jiyeon giggles breaking the hug smiling at Changmin.