C69 {ᴏ'ʜ 'ᴛʜᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛʏ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ꜱʜɪᴘ}

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
December 4, 2025

The clicking of the keyboard noises that annoys all of the people in the room.

Clicking and the mouse dragging around with one hand, eyes focused on the game. As the moment came by and they won.

Both boys screams in victory as soon as they won.

Both of them gave a high five to each other although their at the opposite sides of tables.

"Nice job, Wooyoung", San gives a thumbs up to Wooyoung, Wooyoung then fists bump with him. San turns his head to the desk right next to him, "You too Jongho~ Great help".

Jongho sighs at this and leaves the game, "Now i'm out", San pouts at Jongho's saying but just nod.

"Thank god the three of you are done", Yeosang lets out a sigh of relief, San giggles and shake his head.

"Oh no, we're not done~ NEXT ROUND WOOYOUNG!", San shouts out enough for everyone in the house to hear. Wooyoung laughs.

"KAJJAAA!!", wooyoung shouts out and starts another round of the game.

Both of them starts playing the game again, Making the others sigh in disbelief as they are annoyed about the two of them making loud noises.

Hongjoong sighs, "Can that be the last round??", Hongjoong straighten his lips and look at the two.

San just nodded but still focused on the game.

Hongjoong nods as he goes to face on his desk to continue on to stare at something. A drawing of a ship ship, big pirate ship.

Yeosang takes a peek on it then look at Hongjoong, "Rebirth of the fallen ship hm?", Yeosang questions.

Hongjoong looks down with the hint of sadness, it's almost a year that their ship has fallen down.

They were just traveling around the dimensions when a goblin attacked their ship. Causing it to fall down to the earth.

It wasn't their first time in earth, though they never wanted to Live in earth.

- - - - - - -
DECEMBER 6, 2024
--:--

"FASTER MATES! THE BORDER IS CLOSING", Hongjoong shouts his lungs out, as Yeosang controls the ship going to the massive portal.

Seonghwa frowns seeing goblin creatures throw their spears to the ship, seonghwa looks at Hongjoong.

With the look given from Seonghwa, Hongjoong walks to the edge to look at the goblins in pure disgust.

The spears flying to their ship, Hongjoong quickly waved his sword once as the spear turned nothing but sand falling down to the endless sky. The dimension where they are at is another dimension that's full of islands and down the island isn't ocean nor water. Just clouds and when you fall of you die.

The goblins frowns when Hongjoong did this, yeosang let San drive the ship, yeosang goes to Hongjoong and seonghwa.

"Let me deal with them", Yeosang crossed his hands and casted a spell as his eyes turned dark purple.

The goblins flew up to the sky with the dark purple aura from Yeosang, the goblins falls down to the end.

Yeosang sighs, Hongjoong smiles and pats yeosang's shoulder.

"Great job, now let me drive", Hongjoong goes to San as san lets Hongjoong drive the ship.

Just as they almost reached the whole portal, the leader of the goblins threw a big spear.