C25 {ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀ ᴋɪᴅ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
November 7, 2025
7:11PM

"What?" Sangyeon looks at sunwoo

"Do you guys think Y/N is really comfortable with us?" Sunwoo asks

"Probably"
"Maybe..."
"Not sure"

"OF COURSE!! SHE'S VERY VERY COMFORTABLE WITH ME" Eric exclaims, everyone shoots a glare to eric

"SHHH"

"sorry"

• • • • •

"Remember Kanna?" Everyone looks at Sunwoo after mentioning a girl

"What about her..?" Changmin asks

"Don't you guys notice that Y/N and kanna looks alike so much! And the way Y/N talks is the Way HOW Kanna talks" Sunwoo tells, then the boys got confuse, "Seriously? At least you all can notice so-"

"They are similar..." Juyeon tells then that's when everyone finally got to think about it and nodded along.

"They could be twins?" Eric asks and gets a smack from sunwoo.

"There's NO WAY BOTH OF THEM ARE TWINS! Y/N is a HUMAN" Sunwoo exclaims pretty much getting a little bit of angry.

"Sheesh Don't be so mad about it! I was just guessing" Eric said and pouts.

"But what if Kanna is... Y/N?" Younghoon speaks up, earns all members attention.

"WHAT?!" Everyone exclaims at Juyeon totally in synch.

"I mean like, Many years ago Kanna Disappears suddenly and also Kannas dimension seem to disappear too, then many years later we came to Earth and met a Girl that's totally very similar to Kanna and her name is Y/N Lee, and... Like they're just similar!" Younghoon tells then everyone starts to think about it.

"Let's forget about this..  tomorrow when Y/N will wake up i will ask her if she has a twin sister and if no them problem solved there are things called coincidence too after all" Sangyeon tells then looks at sunwoo, "Sunwoo Just forget about Kanna, It's been years after all... I know it's hard that she disappeared without saying goodbye but sometimes you really have to move on".

Sunwoo then chuckled, "I felt like my father is lecturing me not to go outside because it's too dangerous for a prince going outside" Everyone then starts to laugh together because they all totally relate to that.

"But still... Let's all focus on what we have now, Y/N Lee... But... Since she's a human, We have to act like a human too, cause what if she feels weird when we're using our Power while she's there?" Sangyeon tells.

"What? No! I dont agree to that Hyung! Like... We live because of our power, How can we not use our abilities? Aren't abilities meant to be used?" Chanhee speaks up then sangyeon sighs.

"I meant to act like a REAL human! Of course we can use our Abilities but! Only At times when we need to use it" Sangyeon tells.

Kevin then made a confused look and looks at Sangyeon, "But Hyung... Aren't we putting our Guard down to the enemies?".

"That's why i said we'll use it if there's danger" Sangyeon tells then kevin nods.

"Well that's all?" Younghoon asks

"No, Wake Y/N up" Sunwoo looks at Younghoon.

"No thanks, She just fell asleep! How could i just wake her up?" Younghoon stood up and slowly walks out to the living room

"And Boom He's Gone" Haknyeon chuckles.

"Well if that's all... Okay" Sunwoo stoods up and leaves, after that all members began to leave the living room.