C72 {ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴡᴀʏꜱ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
January 5, 2026

4:23AM

Early in the dawn, you wake up suddenly with the strange feeling in your gut. As if something bad is gonna happen.

You turn your head to Hyunjoon who's sleeping peacefully, you smile at him as you slowly leave the bed and walk out of the room.

You walk to the kitchen though before you could go to the kitchen you noticed the front door is open.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you slowly walk out of the house to the entrance.

There you see a female figure hugging her Scarf and staring at the snow that's falling slowly also the starry night.

You knew who it is, Aerim. You just turned around and decided to ignore her outside.

Though you stopped on your tracks when Aerim suddenly speaks a word mentioning you.

"Do you know? once this week ends, the snowing also ends..", Aerim speaks, you turn to her slowly.

Hesitating to ask, 'cause your confuses if she's talking to herself or you.

A chuckle left her mouth as she turns to you, "I'm talking to you Idiot".

You just go silent and scratch the back of your head, "What if the snow ends? that doesn't really matter. I also miss the heat too". As you were about to go back inside, aerim speaks again making you stop.

"Really? Humans doesn't like snow??", Aerim tilts her head, she finds it concerning, since in their dimension it rarely snows.

"Uhh no? It's just that winter season will end and yeah we miss spring too", You answered back again confused on why she's concerned on things like this.

Is she just randomly asking you questions so both of you will be in good terms? Or is she really curious about humans thoughts and lives.

You don't know what to think at the whole conversation you two are having.

"Have you been hearing things Y/N?", You went silence at this question of hers, it's not that you've been hearing things but there are things that are pretty strange. "Sorry, i just heard from my brother that you've been suffering because of hearing things like that..".

Aerim turns around to you, you look at her, "No... But..".

"You've been dreaming strange things?", Aerim walks closer to you, you just look back to her siren eyes.

"Yeah.."

Aerim sighs and pats your shoulder, then lends you a black box. You take it.

"This will help", Aerim walks back into the house.

You look at the box and open it, as soon as you open it you see a black tie that has white written.

You got confused at it but just tie it on your hair, you scratched the back of your head.

"I'm still not forgiving you", You walk back inside the house.

- - - - - - -

6:35AM

The light of the sun is already visible, and now you, Haknyeon, Rimin, Changmin, Jacob and Chanhee are in the living room.

You actually just came from the kitchen when suddenly Haknyeon and Chanhee calls you to join them.

"What?", You cross your arms looking at them sitting at the mattress.

"Rimi-"