C54 {ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-Author's Pov-
December 19, 2025
12:31PM

All thirteen of you finished eating lunch that's when Sunwoo called out everyone to hear your story now.

All of you are in the living room in a form of circle as all of their eyes are on you. You scratched your head and sigh.

"Well.. Um, i can't really remember much but when i was around four or five years old... My family went back to our actual town, that mansion where living on at present...", You started and after finishing one sentence, Chanhee raises his hand to ask a question as you look at him.

"Where did you guys came from?? before coming back?", Chanhee asks out of curiosity, you bite your inner bottom lip and shrugged.

"I... um i forgot.. I can't remember it- All i remember is a beautiful tree- wait.. i don't know which part of my memory that is..", You looked down trying to think deeply you shake your head, "Anyways- Yeah we came back here and everything was normal and nice... My family treated me like family. Then i don't know... It all suddenly changed.. When mom woke up after having a coma, they all looked at me as if i'm a monster".

"How did your mom get a coma?", Jacob questions, you look at him.

"Umm.. I don't know how it happened... All i remember is that Me and my dad were at a road that has no trees more like a dessert road. And a car, my mother's car burning there were sirens coming too", You explained what you remembered, the atmosphere went kind of down hearing this, it gives off a creepy vibe to them.

"You and your dad just watched your mother's car burning?", Sunwoo furrows his eyebrow finding it wierd and creepy.

"Yeah... I know it's off but it's just what i remembered...", You scratch the back of your head and bite your bottom lip, they all look at each other.

Changmin shakes his head, "Everyone has creepy happenings in their life-", Changmin stated out as everyone nodded. Changmin looks at you, "After tha accident your mother got to a coma?".

You sigh and nod, "I waited for like one month for her to awake again, and inside that one month. My Dad kept on telling me wierd things some of it i forgot some of it i don't...", You tell, you can tell that they're curious about what your father told you back then, "There was one time he said... 'Never forget that we are the villain on anyone's story' I thought it was cool back then- but yeah it's a fact now", You giggled in tiny.

Sangyeon nods, "That's true but that's wierd.. Saying that to his daughter who is five or four years old?", Sangyeon chuckles everyone looked and agreed to sangyeon even you.

Everything from your childhood was a blank for you, it was filled with creepy things ro wierd stuffs. You remember some half of it, it felt like you always get your memories erased that's why it looked like a blur now.

Hyunjae fake coughs and looked at you, "When your mother awoken, they all treated you badly soon then??", Hyunjae questions.

You nodded, "Yeah, i guess that's how you say it... They would start pressuring me then hurt me. It felt like i was a monster, they kept blaming me for something i actually didn't do... I would always question to myself every night what i did wrong...", You kept looking down while telling them, and playing with your fingers.

"Did you question that to them?", Sunwoo tilts his head to you, you look at him and nod.

"I did. But they never answered", You answer his question as he nods. You sighed, "I do know deep inside that dad still loved me... the way he loved me when i was a child..", You smiled in tiny looking down.