C37 {ʜʏᴜɴɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

Days ago before the hyung line left the house

December 1, 2025

Juyeon knocks on Sangyeon's door. Juyeon was just reading books in his room earlier but Hyunjae suddenly called Juyeon to go to Sangyeon's room to talk about something important.

"Come in"

Juyeon opens the door, seeing the hyung line already in the room, Hyunjae and Jacob are sitting on the couch, Younghoon is laying on Sangyeon's bed and Sangyeon's there Sitting on a chair.

"What's up?" Juyeon asks, as he sits on sangyeon's bed just right next to Younghoon.

"Me, Jacob, Hyunjae and younghoon are leaving tomorrow" Sangyeon stated already to the point, making Juyeons mouth shaped into a 'o' while looking at Sangyeon.

"Why?" Juyeon asks. It's too sudden for them to leave too after the incident that happened to you many days ago.

"Didn't we already talk about this? Every month me, Jacob, hyunjae and Younghoon will go out to check the portal if it's deactivated or activated" Sangyeon Answers Juyeon. Juyeon nods remembering that they already talked about this, of course there are no objections since it's for their safety too, because if the portal gets activated and they didn't know, it will be really dangerous, if they won't check it then the Humans world might end up with ghouls and other creepy creatures that's not from the Humans world. The Human world will no longer be a Normal Human world but with Dark and Creepy creatures in it.

"What about Y/N?" Juyeon raises a brow. After Mentioning you Jacob turns his head to Juyeon.

"Take care of her, make sure she won't know where we're going" Jacob tells, Juyeon nods and looks down on his hands.

"So Juyeon, You'll be in-charge in here... Take a good care of them hm?" Sangyeon said looking at Juyeon with a small smile. Juyeon smiled and nods.

"You too hyung, becareful out there, all of you hyungs"

"We will... Don't worry, we'll be back before December 3"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
December 4, 2025
1:11PM

"SANGYEON HYUNG!!" Everyone's eyes widened when they saw Sangyeon's wounded body, some parts of his t-shirt got ripped off and some with some blood stains on it, he can barley open his eyes.

Kevin and Juyeon runs to the weak man, getting worried. As they were about to carry Sangyeon, sangyeon spoke up to them before they could bring Sangyeon where he can rest.

"Hyu-Hyunjae.." Sangyeon stutters while mentioning the other conscious male, as everyone turned their head to Hyunjae who's body is already unconscious, Jacob's there putting all his strength to carry Hyunjae's unconscious body.

"Haknyeon! Sunwoo go get Hyunjae hyung" Juyeon orders, as the two boys who got mentioned run to Hyunjae. Kevin and Juyeon bring Sangyeon to the couch and let him rest there. Haknyeon and Sunwoo carried Hyunjae and bring him to the Matt to rest.

Jacob was about to fall on the ground, good thing Eric was quick to find Jacobs situation as he runs to Jacob and help him stand.

"Come here hyung..." Eric mutters, Jacob still let out a smile and pat Erics back as Eric let him rest on the Single couch.

"Chanhee" After hearing his Name being called out he quickly goes to Sangyeon and massaged his own hands and temples, getting ready to heal Sangyeon.

"No.. Heal Hyunj-jae first, He-he has been unconscious since Y-yesterday..." Sangyeon stated, Chanhee sighs and nods. Chanhee goes to Hyunjae and took a deep breath.