C84 {"Those unwanted"}

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
February 24, 2026
10:51AM

"Lei.. Um.. Whoever you are. You're hurting me", You said and tried to let go of his grip but he keeps gripping onto you.

"Come back Y/N.. Don't act like this", Lei tells and his eyes starts to get teary. Regret, anger and guilt are all expressed.

"Let go..!", You said raising your voice a little.

But he suddenly starts to act that he's gonna drag you with him you gasp and tried to let go of him.

Then Sunwoo slaps the boy's hand which made the boy gasp and scream in pain holding his hand.

Sunwoo's hand was extremely hot using his ability. As he glares at the guy.

Lei looked at sunwoo in horror, as his hands got burned.

"The lady said let go. Why won't you simply follow her?", Sunwoo asks as he puts his warm handa inside his pocket and his whole big body covers you from him. "Are you that stone headed, hm?", Sunwoo raises one eyebrow to lei.

Lei looks around just to see other guys behind sunwoo, was defending you. It was the boyz.

As Aerim tells you to get inside.

Lei was in horror seeing this, scared. How did you end up having so many body guards? He thought so.

"y/n! If you won't come with me. You no longer have a family!", Lei yells at you, you some how were freezing at your spot as Rimin hugs you. Your eyes filled with fear.

What is this..

You ask to your thoughts.

"You're really stubborn huh", Sunwoo sighs as he actions to throw a punch to lei. Lei immediately ran away like a scared puppy.

Sunwoo scoffs. "Weak".

"Eyy", Haknyeon high fives with sunwoo. Which made them laugh.

"Guys..", Aerim calls to the boys and looks at you.

Eyes open, shaking in fear.

Memories were getting back to you.

Memories of you getting harassed by that Lei Guy.

You hugged rimin.

One of your trauma.

Rimin was hugging you tight making sure you'll feel secure and safe with her. and them.

Chanhee sighs, "he's gone Y/N. Don't worry.. You won't see him anymore", Chanhee smiles and pats your arm.

You nodded and calmed down a little bit.

"I can beat him up if you want-"

"sunwoo. No violence"

"Okay Jacob hyung..."

"Let's buy Y/N an ice cream. I heard it makes humans feels better", Ukhyeong says.

"Where did you hear that from?",  Younghoon asks knitting his eyed brows.

"From a magical screen at the restaurant"

"A TV?"

"One of those commercials? Gee".

-  -  -  -  -  -
11:24M

All of you are at the van eating ice cream. You're back at the passenger seat with joonsu sitting on your lap, both of you giggling while eating ice cream.