C79 {valentines day PT2)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

"The tree is so pretty.."

"Sunwoo!"

Sunwoo got back to his senses after getting a flashback from those memories.

What the hell..

Sunwoo mumbles. Your gaze on him, your eyes lit up.

"Su-sunwoo", You walk to him and hold both his hands with a bright smile, he smiled softly as he felt your happiness. "I think.. We've known each other for a long time..".

This made Sunwoo drop his smile, and furrows his eyebrows.

"Wha-what?", Sunwoo questions. Confused at your words, is lost.

"I-I know all of you are doubting if I'm a human or not-", Sunwoo let go of your hands when this words came out from your mouth.

"What?!"

You didn't stop. "what if I'm actually not?', You excitedly stated and hold his hands again. He looked at you confused and somehow madly upset.

"N-no", Sunwoo shakes his head. Your eyebrows knits as you look at him.
"Don't.. Don't think about that.. You're just a human.. A fragile human.. Okay?", Sunwoo tells assures you.

You were disappointed with his response.

You're sure.

You really are sure.

You know how weird and crazy you sound to him right now but. YOU ARE SURE.

You got it all connected.

Those signs.

...

Sunwoo and You went back to the table like nothing happened. Both of you were smiling.

What actually happened earlier, you just told him you were joking. You were not.

'What is he so afraid of?'

'What's wrong if I'm not human'.

Those are the trains of questions inside your head.

--

It's 3:38PM. You decided to go walk at the bridge as Younghoon tagged along with you.

Both of you were walking side by side but it was silent.

It was comfortable knowing you two are comfortable with eachother's silence.

As you two were at the middle of the wooden bridge. You leaned on the fence and looked at the lake, he also leaned beside you and look up to the sky.

"Do you think my Dad received my messages?", You ask, Younghoon looks at you.

You and Younghoon have been writing letters and messages for your dead love ones. With the help of Chanhee and Hyunjoon.

"Who knows..", Younghoon smiles at you, you smiled back to him.

Then it was silent all over again, both of you look down at the flowing water of the lake.

It was peaceful.

"I have a question", You Speak up, younghoon look to you, you were just looking down at the water which made him look back down.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever thought all your life of having a wife and Child?"

That question, somehow made Younghoon freeze.