Town Meeting

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Jack and I both found jobs. I got one almost right away and Jack had some trouble. Jack has never worked before so it made it a lot harder for the people to find him a job. It was easier for me becomes I've worked before, at an auto shop with my brother Hayden.

They had him start with making bread because he was able to cook. He burned almost every one he made, so that one was off the list. Next they had him as a fisherman, not a good idea. He lost every fish he caught, so he only had that job for a day. Then they stuck him into herding sheep, the easiest job they could get him. So far, he hasn't lost any sheep yet. Key word though, YET!

I on the other hand, got a job as a blacksmith. It's like working at the auto shop. It's really fun and easy to do. Altough it gets really hot in there, very hot. I ended up taking my shirt off a few times and I keep feeling eyes on me when I do. I turned around one time to find a group of girls staring at me. It's creepy, very creepy.

The other blacksmith's name is Gobber. He kinda reminds me of my dad. Which is weird. Though Gobber has a peg leg and interchangable hands. It's kind of a neat invetion for someone who works at a blacksmith shop. He says he lost them both when they were still fighting dragons. I kinda don't believe him because they stopped fighting dragons 300 years ago. I'm still confused about the whole legend. Maybe I can get some answers later.

"Hiccup!" I turn my head to the sound to see Jack leaning against the door frame.

"Hey Jack! What up?" I put the sword I was working on down and wipe my hands on a cloth.

"Did you hear they're having a meeting in the Great Hall today?" He asks.

"No, I didn't hear about that. Why?" I ask him.

"Because we're supposed to be in the Great Hall in about an hour." He explains.

"Let me ask Gobber about it." I put the cloth down and walk over to Gobber who's working on a dragon saddle. "Hey Gobber?'

"Yes lad?"

"I heard theres supposed to be a meeting at the Great Hall today." I say.

"Ahh, yes! You can over now if you'd like." He says, giving me a glance.

"But isn't it in an hour?" I ask.

"Yes, but you worked hard today lad. Head over and get a good spot." He smiles.

"You sure? What about you?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll be there later. Go run along now." He waves his hand in a shoo motion.

"Okay! I'll see you later Gobber!" I walk over to the small room in the back. Gobber gave it to me so I could invent and work on my own things. I like it too, it's a nice fit for me.

I grab my shirt off the desk and slip it on. I put my belt on and get my vest on. I head out and walk to Jack who's standing by the door with a stick in his hand.

"Do you always have to bring that stick with you?" I ask.

"Yes, I like. Don't make me put it away!" He glares at me.

"Even if I tried you wouldn't put it away." I groan. "Let's head to the Great Hall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa's P.O.V. (Yay!!)

I stand on the belcony looking out into the world. The birds chirp and the leaves blow around in the wind. Some trees sway back and forth while some just stay still. I can see the Great Hall from here with bit and pieces of the village surrounding it.