Unexpected Surprise

Jack's P.O.V.

She kissed me... She kissed me! Queen Elsa, the person I'm falling for kissed me!! Not on the cheek, but on the lips!!

Her soft lips press against mine and I instinctively wrap my arounds around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She wraps her arms around my neck as I do so. I deepen the kiss myself and allow myself to feel the sparks that fly between the two of us. I smile against her lips and feel her do the same. We stay like that for quite awhile before pulling away.

I slowly pull away and look into her crystal blue eyes. They shine and sparkle just like icicles. I smile to her and watch as a pink tint slowly rises into her cheeks.

"I thought it was the guys who made the first move." I chuckle a bit as I look down to her.

She shrugs a bit and smiles up to me. "Well, there's a chance you were taking too long."

"Maybe I was." I smile and lean back down, pressing my lips against her soft ones.

I feel her melt into the feeling just as much as I am. We each deepened the kiss and I could feel her hand running through my hair. I smile and pull her closer to enjoy the kiss even more before pulling away.

"So, now I must ask. Will you let me court you?" I ask, trying my best to use their terms.

She giggles. "Court? You mean date?"

I nod and chuckle a bit. "Yeah.. date."

She smile and nods before placing a soft kiss against my lips. "Of course. Now let's head back to the castle. I've got work to do."

I smile and hold out my arm, allowing her to take it before we start walking down the path toward the castle.

~~Later~~

It took us a total of a half hour to get to the castle. We stopped a couple of times to share a kiss in private before having to show any emotions to the staff. I knew they probably wouldn't care if we shared a kiss but I personally wanted to enjoy this moment with her. She's the most gorgeous person I've ever met. Best part is, she gets to be my girl!

When we arrived to the castle, we head straight to the throne room. We walked through the halls filled with portraits and statues of armor. I held her hand close to mine as I looked at all the different pictures lining the walls. Each painting was a different person, all looking sophisticated as they looked straight into my soul. I personal felt like I was going to burst into flames from all of their stares.

"These paintings are creepy." I whisper to Elsa as we walked.

She chuckles a bit and glances at me. "They are not creepy. They are my ancestors."

"Then why are they all staring down into my soul?" I ask.

"They aren't staring into your soul Jack." She chuckles. "It's just portraits are done. It's to show authority and their rank. Nothing against you."

"You're sure?" I ask, slowly raising my eyebrow.

She nod with a smile and kisses my cheek. "Very sure."

I nod and smile a bit. "Alright."

As we round the corner to the throne room entrance, we start hearing footsteps approaching quickly. We look to each other before turning toward the sound to see a guard running to us. He stopped in front of us within seconds and bowed slightly.

"Your Majesty. We found another ship, hiding on the East side of the island."

Elsa looks to him. "I want it checked out immediately!! I want to know who is on that ship!"