Listening In

Astrid's P.O.V.

I sat in my room after changing into a different dress and looked in the mirror. I still look as young as before and everything seems normal. Though it's so weird to know that it's been 200 years since I've been up. I still don't like the fact that the guy that looks a lot like my ex was the one to wake me up. He may be a different guy but I don't have to like him. He could be like the one I knew in the past. He could trick me and be a different person but actually be the same. Making love to you then running off and never returning. I swear I want to punch that guy and give him a piece of my mind.

I had the urge to throw something but there was really nothing I could throw. I have to take care of all of my stuff because it belonged to my parents and it's a rule that princess's don't throw things. But I was in desperate need of doing so. So, I grabbed my pillow and threw it at the wall. It didn't make a big sound like I wanted it to but it worked.

After throwing the pillow at the wall, I walked over to pick it up and place it back on my bed. As I walked to pick the pillow up, I heard noise coming from outside. I walk over to my balcony door and looked out to see who it was. I threw my pillow back on the bed and opened the door to better hear what the conversation was. I walked to the railings and looked over the edge to see the guy with white hair and my ex look a like talking.

"Dude, I can't believe she punched you! Did it hurt?" The white haired man asked as he looked at Hiccup.

"Yea. It hurt like hell. She has a strong arm. I mean like, a really strong arm. I'm sure if she punched me any harder she could've broke my nose." Hiccup rubbed his face for a moment before looking at the man next to him.

I leaned myself onto the railing and listened to their conversation. I know I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I am.

"Damn, I'm sure she'd kill you if she had the chance." He chuckled slightly, earning him a punch in the arm Hiccup. "Ow!!"

"I'm she would too, but it would be nice if she didn't though. It was weird though, she actually thought I was that guy in the portrait in her room." He leaned against a tree and folded his arms.

His friend chuckled. "I know, but you guys look exactly the same. Like you could be twins."

Hiccup looked down for a moment as if he was thinking of something. "I know. It makes me wonder if I'm actually related to him."

"What if you are?"

"Then I hope I'm not like him. I don't want to fake love someone then run off after making them fall asleep. That's just wrong. You should never do that to anyone. Especially when they can hit as hard as her."

His friend sighs and plops down on the ground, listening to his friend talk. "I know, you got some competition. So how do you think she looks? Or how do you feel about her?

"To be honest she looks amazing. She's like no one else I've ever seen. She looks better than Merida. She's beautiful. And... I don't know how I feel about her. It's kind of confusing at the moment. All I know is that I like her and she's beautiful, but I don't know anything about loving her yet. I just met her so it's hard for me to even tell."

He likes me? Why? He's a no good-er with no chance with me so he better think of someone soon and like them instead. There is no way I would return his feelings. Ever. (Yea right!) They may say he's different than the one I knew but trust me, all men are the same.

"Well, while you think about loving Princess Astrid or not, I think I found the love of my life." The guy with the white hair lays down on the ground.

"In love? With who? Yourself?" Hiccup chuckles to himself as the guy glares at him.

"Funny, but no. I'm in love with Elsa."