The Legend

Once upon a time.....

No, no, let's try this a different way.

There once was a princess that we found sleeping in a tower of a castle. She's been asleep for about 200 years. How do I know? It's in the legend.

Legend says that when the princess hits her 18th birthday, she will prick her finger on a spinning wheel. Making her fall into a deep sleep. She practically stops living because her aging stops and her breathing is very shallow, not a breath can be heard.

Sounds a lot like Sleeping Beauty doesn't it? Well, it practically is Sleeping Beauty just with a bit of a twist. She's been asleep for so long that only her true love can wake her up. That apparently is the only way to break the spell. Question is, who is it?

I've heard that many guys have tried to wake her but no one could. It says that her true love back then never really loved her. That's not even true love if you ask me.

I've read the legend and it says that her actual true love wasn't from her time period, which is weird. I'm assuming that her true love died and got reincarnated. Seems like the most logical thing, right?

You're all probably wondering how I know this. How I know the legend of this princess. Well, it's kind of easy.

I fell in love with her.

-------------------------------------------

Hey Vikings!!

Here is the first chapter to my new book!! A HTTYD fairytale based off of Sleeping Beauty!! The best part is that it's modern!!!

I hope you like it!! And I hope you enjoy this story!!

So please vote, comment, share, and follow!! I follow back!!

And tell me,

Was it good or bad?

Tell me in the comments!!!

Bye for now Vikings!!

~~HiccupsAngel😇