He's Here?!

Astrid's P.O.V.

Hiccup and I both stand in the throne room at the castle. Elsa sent us a letter, telling us that she needed to speak with us right away. She didn't say what she needed to discuss but instead mentioned it was important. We got here as soon as we could and now wait for her to arrive.

"I wonder what it is my sister wishes to discuss," I mumble as hold onto Hiccup's hand.

He gently rubs his thumb against the back of my hand, "I'm not sure. It could be about anything."

I nod slowly and turn my head once I hear the throne room doors open. My sister stands there with Jack by her side. They both look at us before they meet us in the center of the room. They walk down the long dark blue rug that stretches the length of the room. The doors shut behind them as my sister holds out her arms.

I take a few steps forward and wrap my arms around her, returning the hug she was praying for. I feel her tighten her grip as we hold one another. I do the same before gently pulling away after a couple of seconds. I glance into her icicle blue eyes to see if I can read any of her emotions. Sadly, she doesn't show any.

"What's going on Elsa?" I ask, bringing my hands to her arms. "Why did you call us here?"

She smiles a bit as she places her own hands on my arms. "Let's go sit down somewhere. Shall we?" She gestures towards the door that leads to the sitting room.

I nod in agreement. "Alright."

She smiles and wraps her arm around my own as she guides me to the room. Hiccup and Jack follow closely behind, chatting quietly with one another. I hear a few laughs come from them as we walk into the rarely used sitting room. We don't use this room often, only when we have important visitors.

As soon as we enter, Jack closes the door behind us as we make our way toward the couches. Elsa and I sit down on the loveseat while Hiccup and Jack sit in the surrounding chairs. Hiccup sitting closer to me and Jack sitting closer to Elsa.

"Alright Elsa, what's going on?" I ask once again.

She closes her eyes and takes a breath. She sits like that for a few moments before opening her eyes and looking at me with a slight frown upon her face. "The guards found a ship docked on the East side of the island." She begins. I stay quiet and let her continue. "They searched for the passenger and found him. He is currently in our dungeons."

"Who's the prisoner?" I ask.

"Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the First... Your ex..."

I widen my eyes at the sound of his name and start shaking my head in disbelief. "What? No..."

My mind starts to fill with a whole bunch of different questions and thoughts. He's actually here. Now I could get answers to why he did what he did. But then again, how is he still alive? What does he want? What does he have planned up his sleeve? So many questions that I need answers to. He should hopefully be able to give them to me.

I stand up and start walking around the room, letting all the thoughts go through my mind. I run my hands through my blonde hair as I think about all the possible things I could do to him. My mind isn't exactly clear, instead, it's filled with a variety of different questions and emotions. I'm happy to know we have him and yet I feel like it's a bad idea that we do. I mean he's a criminal to our kingdom, he put me to sleep for 200 years, then left! But then again he also used to be the person I loved with all my heart. I was willing to go with him anywhere. I can't still have feelings for him, could I?

"Astrid?"

I stop my pacing and look over at Elsa. She glances at me with a concerned look. "Are you alright?"