Announcement

Elsa's P.O.V.

I'm just moments away from announcing to the town the awakening of my sister. I look around the ball room to see everyone dancing and enjoying each others company. I smile as I watch the people dance and have a fun time. I love watching my people have a good time. It makes my day just watching them have fun together.

Ever since Hiccup and Jack arrived, I've been feeling like good things are going to start happening my way and they are, my sister has finally woken up. Everybody has been happy ever since Hiccup was able to tame the mighty Night Fury. No one has ever been able to tame him till now, which is truly impressive.

I stand and look around at my people as Jack and Hiccup stand on the side talking. I look to the stairs to see my sister standing at the top waiting for me to give the announcement. I nod to her and look towards the crowd.

"Attention! Can I have everyone's attention please??" I wait for everyone to calm down and look my way before continuing. "As all of you know, the mighty Night Fury was tamed by our guest Hiccup! We all know the legend of the one who tames the night fury is the one to wake up my beloved sister, Princess Astird! So, we had him come forward and see if the legend was true! So, I am very happy to present to you, my beloved sister and the Princess of this land, Princess Astrid!!"

I smile and gesture towards the stairs as she walks down and waves to everyone. Everyone claps and cheers as she makes her way down the stairs and to the stage. Once she gets on stage, I hug her tightly and smile. I soon let go and face the crowd once again.

"Today is one of the greatest days of our lives! Now, in honor of the wakening of my sister and the man that woke her up, let's celebrate!!" The crowd cheers and raise their drinks before the music begins again.

I hug my sister once again in pure joy and look over her. "You haven't changed a bit." I chuckle.

She chuckles. "That's probably because I've been sleeping and I haven't aged a bit."

We both burst out laughing at the statement. It's true she hasn't aged since she fell under that sleeping spell. I'm the same age I was 200 hundred years ago along with her. She's 17, soon to be 18 and I'm 18. Though in all honesty, I'm just glad she's back with us.

"So, what's been happening while I've been asleep?" Astrid looks around at the crowd and watch as they dance and drink with each other.

I smile and tell her; "Well, since you've been asleep, we've been trying to get many men to wake you up, and none of them could tame the Night Fury except for Hiccup. So you don't have to worry about a bunch of men kissing you."

"Oh good... that would be gross knowing thousands of men tried making out with me." She makes a face as she finishes her sentence and I burst out laughing. Once I catch my breath, she continues on. "Well what about the town? How's the town been?"

"The town tried to work like they used to before you feel asleep.. but they were all worried about you and what could've possibly happened to the town while you were asleep."

She nods quietly and looks to the crowd gather together to have fun in a long time. "Do we know what happened to the man I once loved?" She looks to me with confusion and rage in her eyes.

"I had the entire town search the entire island and the surrounding islands. We never found any trace of him anywhere." I look to her and wait for her response.

"Well, if I ever see that monster again I will give him a piece of my mind and make sure he pays for what he's done." I catch a glimpse of her making fists in both her hands and gently place a hand on her arm.

"As I've said before, there's a chance he's not alive anymore. He life could've ended years ago. There's no way he could know your still alive right now. And awake."

I could tell she wanted nothing more then to destroy that man. And possibly the one that looks like him standing on the side of the room.  "That bastard was the one who made me fall asleep in the first place. He gave me the reddest rose on the land and I smelled it. He put something on that flower, and he's the reason I fell asleep for so long."

"He probably died along with everyone else on the other islands. You no longer have to worry about him. You can live your life again like you used to. You can see new places and help me rule this town! We can be sisters again and make up for all that time you've been asleep."

She looks to me for a moment before smiling a little and hugging me. "I love you sis."

I smile and hug back. "I love you too, I missed you a lot. The castle isn't the same without you."

She chuckles a bit a looks around at everyone once we release from our hug. "I'm going to get a drink. Would you like one?"

I smile and get ready to speak when a voice speaks up from behind me. "Pardon me your highness, but would you like to dance?" I turn to see Jack standing there with an hand out to me, waiting for me to take it.

I look over to Astrid to see her chuckling a little and giving a slight nod before walking down to the punch station. I look back to jack and smile, I take his hand and walk down to the dance floor anxiously waiting to begin the dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astrid's P.O.V.

I walk over to the punch bar and get myself a drink as my sister walks off with that white haired man, I think his name is Jack if I remember correctly. Anyways, I walk to the punch bar and grab a drink and take a sip of it. I turn back to the dance floor and watch as everyone dances around with each other.

On the other side of the ballroom, I spot the auburn haired boy who I punched in the noise the moment I woke up. I still can't believe how he looks so much like the man I used to love before I fell asleep. His hair matches his along with his emerald eyes. The eyes that look around the room and stop the moment they catch mine. We look at each other for a moment before he looks away and tries to focus on something else. He seems terrified, though his eyes show something completely different from the man I used to love eyes.

My old love use to show nothing but what's happening next. He used to want nothing more then to venture the world and see what was on the other side of the horizon. But when I look at the auburn haired boys eyes from across the room, I see nothing but hope. Hope and a chance to try something new or experience something he's never felt before. They shine as bright as the past has for the trader who used to own my heart, but they long for something that's not there. The only thing is that I can't figure out what it is. It could be anything: adventure, a new start, hope, travel, and possibly even.... love.

But... if it was love. Who would it be for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!

I know it's a little shorter then the rest but I wasn't fully sure what to put down! But now, I'm glad I was able to get another chapter out for everyone!

I want to apologize for waiting half the year to update my stories but I will try my best and plan on updating more!! I'll try to be more efficient about that!

But, that's when I need your help! In order for me to post more, I need ideas! And I would love to know what you guys want to happen next! So, if you have an idea you'd love to share, please feel free to leave it in the comments before or pm me! And if you pm me, make sure you tell me which story it's for, otherwise I might get confused!

Anyways, I have no questions today expect for,

What did you think of the chapter?

What would you like to happen next?

And

What do you think will happen next?

Thanks everyone for reading and I'll make sure to try and update soon!

Bye for now!!

~~AlexElizaHamilton