Dinner With The Queen

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"What?!"

"The queen invited us to dinner." Jack repeats as he casually sits on the table.

"Why?" I ask.

"I have no idea, but she seemed totally into me." He grins.

"What makes you think that?"

"Because it seemed like she didn't want to leave me." He smirks.

"That's surprising. Usually the girls want to run from you." I smirk.

"What? That's not true!!!" He defends. "The girls love me!!"

I chuckle. "So when are we supposed to meet the queen for dinner?"

"She said she'd send a carriage to pick us up tonight." He explains.

"Okay, then I guess we have to get ready." I say walking up to my bedroom.

I enter my room and head to my closet. I open the doors for something nice to wear. What do you wear for dinner with the queen? I look through the green tunics and brown pants that are lined up in the closet. Everything is the same. At the bottom of the closet stands an extra pair of fur boots.

Soon I just decided to look through my suitcases to see if I brought anything nice. Which, I did. I pulled out a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. I laid them on the bed and grabbed my dress shoes. I look at the outfit that's sprawled out on the bed before heading into the bathroom that was connected to my room to shower.

After my shower, I head back into my room and get my suit on. I pull my pants on and buckle them before getting my shirt on. After buttoning up my shirt, I put on my tie and slip into my jacket. I check myself in the mirror and run my hands through my hair, brushing it out.

"Hiccup!!" I hear Jack's voice call from downstairs.

"Yea?"

"Rides here!" He yells.

"Coming!!" I check myself in the mirror one last time before running downstairs and meeting Jack in the living room.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yea! Let's go." I grab my bag from next to the door and head outside with Jack, shutting the door behind me.

Time to go meet the Queen.

~~Time Skip~~

"Welcome!" Queen Elsa greets us and Jack and I walk into the castle.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." I reply, giving a slight bow.

"No need for formalities um...." She says, trailing off.

"Hiccup." I introduce.

"Hiccup. Well, that's a unique name." She smiles.

"Thanks." I reply shyly.

"Well, who's hungry?" She clasps her hands together and looks at both Jack and I.

"I am!!" Jack smiles and places a hand on his stomach.

Both Elsa and I laugh as she leads us to the dinning room. Which is filled with an amazing smell. Once I step foot into the room, I see the table stacked with food. I take a glance towards Jack to see drool hanging from side of his mouth. I couldn't help but chuckle when I nudged him.

He turns towards me as I make a gesture with my hand, indicating the piece of saliva that dangles from his lips. His eyes widen and he instantly wipes it away with his hands. I chuckle quietly as he sends daggers my way.